Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri (565 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha Blames Oshiomhole, Describes Him As Simpleton / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by Penalty82(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
BY Tony

My attention has been drawn to the ad hominem attack on my person by the Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, over my challenge to him to produce his WAEC results so we can compare it with the WAEC results of former President Jonathan to know who between the two of them is a ‘simpleton’.
After all, it was neither I, nor former President Jonathan who called Shettima a ‘simpleton’.
Nigerians may recall that Governor Shettima rudely and uncouthly called former President Jonathan a ‘simpleton’ at the launch of a spurious book in Abuja on Thursday the 30th of November, 2017.

In response, I revealed that in my Number One bestselling book, Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies, I published the WAEC result of the former President and proved that he got 7 As and challenges Shettima to produce his own result for comparison.
But rather than do so, Shettima preferred to attack my person. I am not surprised. His actions are full proof of who the real simpleton is.
To prove that it is Governor Shettima that is a simpleton, I offer the following evidence.
On December 2, 2017, multiple suicide bombers detonated their IEDs and killed 13 people in Biu, a town in Borno.
Till today, I have not read a condolence or response to the event by Governor Shettima.
However, it is so sad that on a day that his state erupted in multiple suicide blasts that killed so many of his citizens, the Governor of Borno State had nothing better to do than to fight with Reno Omokri. Should we then be surprised that his state is overrun by terrorists?

In conclusion, let it be known that Governor Shettima enjoys immunity today, but that immunity will end one day. And when it ends, he will surely answer questions as to why he held examinations at Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, after he had been warned multiple times and in writing by the Federal Government not to hold examinations in that town which was vulnerable to Boko Haram attacks.
The day of reckoning is coming and no amount of insults from Shettima can stop it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/i-provide-undisputed-evidence-that-governor-shettima-is-the-simpleton-reno/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by Kingdollar28(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ok
Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by Thewrath(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol
Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by psucc(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
The truth can only be buried but not killed. One day the true story of the Chibokgate will be revealed.

3 Likes

Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
I like it when Reno Omokri analyses the current ills perpetrated by this administration.

Indeed, the Governor of Borno state, Kassim Shettima, has a lot to answer with regards his role in the abduction of the chibok girls after 2019 elections.

3 Likes

Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by micmond: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reno which time u dey take rest? Biko allow some kin thing pass
Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by sapientia(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
The day is not far again.. we must hear the truth behind Chibok.

2 Likes

Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
"Governor Shettima enjoys immunity today, but that immunity will end one day. And when it ends, he will surely answer questions as to why he held examinations at Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, after he had been warned multiple times and in writing by the Federal Government not to hold examinations in that town which was vulnerable to Boko Haram attacks".

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
presently in the federal civil service, academic verification is going on & workers are being asked to bring the originals of their primary school certificates (along with others).

those who present affidavits have had their salaries stopped & are on the verge of being exited from service...

yet, the president & his band of rabid frogs see nothing wrong that the president cannot provide evidence of his academic qualifications... he rather hires 30 SANs to avoid presenting his certificate...

1 Like

Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by chinjo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
One day Governor Shetima will also explain why the principal of Chibok Girls Secondary School was appointed a commissioner for Education instead of been sanctioned for negligence of duty. Was it for a Job well done?
Re: I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri by decasey(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reno Omokri may MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS U.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: US Might Not Work With Adeniran If…. – Envoy / Olusegun Obasanjo, Defending His Phd Thesis At The Open University / General T.Y. Buratai Visits Gov. Abiola Ajimobi - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.