Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri (952 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by babablogger: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2017
I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Governor Shettima is The Simpleton
My attention has been drawn to the ad hominem attack on my person by the Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, over my challenge to him to produce his WAEC results so we can compare it with the WAEC results of former President Jonathan to know who between the two of them is a ‘simpleton’.
After all, it was neither I, nor former President Jonathan who called Shettima a ‘simpleton’.
Nigerians may recall that Governor Shettima rudely and uncouthly called former President Jonathan a ‘simpleton’ at the launch of a spurious book in Abuja on Thursday the 30th of November, 2017.
In response, I revealed that in my Number One bestselling book, Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies, I published the WAEC result of the former President and proved that he got 7 As and challenges Shettima to produce his own result for comparison.
But rather than do so, Shettima preferred to attack my person. I am not surprised. His actions are full proof of who the real simpleton is.
To prove that it is Governor Shettima that is a simpleton, I offer the following evidence.
On December 2, 2017, multiple suicide bombers detonated their IEDs and killed 13 people in Biu, a town in Borno.
Till today, I have not read a condolence or response to the event by Governor Shettima.
‪However, it is so sad that on a day that his state erupted in multiple suicide blasts that killed so many of his citizens, the Governor of Borno State had nothing better to do than to fight with Reno Omokri. Should we then be surprised that his state is overrun by terrorists?‬
‪In conclusion‬,‪ let it be known‬ ‪that‬ ‪Governor Shettima enjoys immunity today, but that immunity will end‬ ‪one day. And‬ ‪when it ends, he will surely‬ ‪answer‬ ‪questions as to why‬ ‪he held‬ ‪examinations at Government Girls‬ ‪Secondary School, Chibok, after he had been‬ ‪warned‬ ‪multiple‬ ‪times and‬ ‪in writing by‬ ‪the Federal Government not‬ ‪to hold examinations in that town which‬ ‪was vulnerable‬ ‪to Boko‬ ‪Haram attacks.‬
‪The day of reckoning is coming and‬ ‪no‬ ‪amount‬ ‪of‬ ‪insults‬ ‪from‬ ‪Shettima can‬ ‪stop it.‬
Reno Omokri
Number One bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies

SIMPLETON: a foolish or gullible person. synonyms: fool, nincompoop, dunce, dullard, ignoramus

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/12/governor-shettima-is-fool-reno-omokri.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-IzdHEmzLukw/WiTEcpdQ0EI/AAAAAAAABnw/ulrzrhEmvpIm41UIioIbuuOBD7SfLIQmwCLcBGAs/s640/reno%2Bomokri.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by Atiku2019: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by simplyhonest(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2017
this name calling should stop... adults should behave like one
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by daewoorazer(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2017

This ain't news, both the accused and the 'accuser', we Nigerians know ye as grand foöls

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by princeade86(m): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2017
why?
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by princeade86(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
big fact
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by jeffizy(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Why does an average Nigerian find it easy to use insultive words on other people?
It is an issue of poor upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by TherWasACountry: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2017
reno..bad.. grin

Ah ah..

take am easy na.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by Samusu(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Da muwan ku
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by bonechamberlain(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2017
if u study shetimma u would notice how arrogant he is.

but Mr reno if buhari doesn't have a certificate, then its a taboo to ask of shetimma's own. unless u have forgotten about quota system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by magoo10(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2017
A very big one for that matter and shameless cattle rearer who should be competing with his boko haram classmates in sambisa forest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by fergie001: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Simpleton no do you,

You now brought out the synonyms

Why?

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by TheHistorian(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin

The inclusion of synonyms by the OP though.

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by DLondonboiy: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2017
When Atiku becomes President, the likes of shettima would answer For their crimes against Nigerians...
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by ogbeniolola: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Omockery has the brain of an ant!....Why is he picking on Shettima only when indeed many other eminent Nigerians including Senate President Saraki also spoke at the event and equally disparaged Jonathan 's style of government! Jonathan is nice and young and can still rule Nigeria again but he should do away with bigots and characters like Omockery & FFK, who are repugnant to genuine reservations about his misdeeds in government!

It's annoying listening to Omockery calling people names and pretending to his principal he's working yet he cannot put up constructive defence on behalf of his paymaster without insulting critics and getting abusive. I don't know why Jonathan is still keeping these sycophants who were the main reason for his defeat in 2015 elections!.....They fed him with fat lies and false opinion polls until he was ditched.

If Jonathan is still interested in another shot at the presidency, he needs re-branding and repackaging, and he should overhaul his media team and engage real professionals to mange his profile!
Re: Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri by PenSniper: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Shettimah of Borno is a clown of the highest order, and very arrogant.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Senator Commissioning Electric Poles In Niger State / The Minister Of Defence Is Part Of The Conspiracy Against Benue - Gov. Ortom / Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Explosion Story And Pains 16yrs After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.