Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos (36487 Views)

PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by barcitymedia: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigerians witnessed something different as Former Enyimba Star, Daniel Etor who currently plays for Alnasir Club of OMAN in United Arab Emirates proposed to his girlfriend, Queen Simi Silas on the Pitch November 14, 2016.

The Former Queen of Unity Northern Nigeria, Queen Simi Silas who reigned supreme during her time will be having a white wedding with his lover, Daniel Etor this weekend, December 9th in Abuja.

Queen Simi Silas took to her Instagram to share the amazing stunning Pre-wedding photos of her and her husband to be...

Congratulations to them!

https://abacityblog.com/2017/12/ex-beauty-queen-former-enyimba-football-star-releases-pre-wedding-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by barcitymedia: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
more photos

1 Like

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by kingjomezy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
I ion no them ooh..

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by barcitymedia: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
More photos

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations to them !

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by DF9JATV: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2017
cc: lalastica,oluwaseun osewa,mynd44

Make una do the needful so the wedding will be held in Nairaland Celebrity Segment.
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Dayoto: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss

Footballer; beauty queen! these two jobs are turnovers of my tongue! I can never marry you if you are one.

This man is below average...I meant that!

Too much of makeups...hummn.
This aunty for fine small for this picture only if she didn't apply all that especially that last picture.
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Donshemzy1234: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2017
They are not compatible

13 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by darfay: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Oh my God he is so ugly

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by czarina(f): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Lovely couple kiss

If you live in Jos and environs, you need us! Check my signature and call us today! cool
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by LadySarah: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2017
the guy looks like comedian Akpoeoro. wondwr qhats gon happen if theres no money,this guy wont near this girl.

LESSON:guys go an make money first and all other things shall be added unto you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Samusu(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2017
And them fit lie sey this guy na 22yrs old footballer

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Football player ke Is it the football we use to watch on TV or the one we play at the backyard??

#truthman

1 Like

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
the groom though, hmmmmm make I no talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2017
groom looking like akpororo on de 3rd pic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2017
g
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Elnino4ladies: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigga is ugly. see oily face. spit

12 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by BlueRayDick: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
If this guy plays in UAE and looks like this only God knows how he looks like playing for Eyimba o. I mean he looks like a combination of akporo + taiye Taiwo before fame.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by YungDon: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2017
I know these type of news about beauty queens that I love seeing... Congrats to them, hope nairalanders are invited to the wedding?
Cc lalastica cc mynd 44
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Okay
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Mac2016(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
For the love of money is the root of all evils

1 Like

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by sajb(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
In my eyes, He is handsome and she is beautiful....

Love is sweet ooo

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by helphelp: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2017
K
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Aparakay(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Chai this guy ugly die upon d make up stuff gosh�

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by tizzle(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
their children will come into the world with mixed feelings/appearance...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Macgreat(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

So, has this girl been faithful ?

Oman?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Aparakay:
Chai this guy ugly die upon d make up stuff gosh�
Money is involve
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by Shakingdbumbum: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Congrats. the wife to be or camera man could have called a make up artist or advice him to apply small powder.
Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by wunmi590(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
They are not compatible

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos by aspirebig: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Is he related to "Akpororo" the comedian?

Just asking. ...though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project / Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.