Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

4 Habits Of Financially Smart People - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (27106 Views)

5 Habits Of Financially Successful Small Business Owners / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by DrObum(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
maxiuc:
I go everywhere with my debit card and still don't spend

Hmm is all about decipline

Not to demean you Sir, it's about how much in the debit card also.
I also carry my debit card around but they no born me well to dey slide am into any machine.
Na hunger go discipline me if I try am
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by newslifeop: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yes
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by lazygal: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Samusu:
Noted

Your quote doesn't necessarily apply ....I know of many evil misers and they seem to be getting wealthier or still in wealth some died whilst still in wealth
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by rose54321: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
According to your list i'm not financially smart. cry cry cry. I can just buy things impulsively eh. Ojukokoro dey too worry me
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by IamShiningStar(f): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
OK
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by presh001: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
WHAT OF MAKING TRANSACTION WITH YOUR MOBILE APP??
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by shiishiluper: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
MightyHand:
That's bullshit when you have multiple source of income...
how do you then have multiple sources of income. As a beginner you must take those rules serious if only you want to grow.
Re: 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People by Emmyk(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol, @op, but most of us have our Banks' mobile app on our phones, except you are saying we shouldn't go out with our phones too.

Like someone rightly said above, all it takes is DISCIPLINE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? / CBN Confirms N410.25/$ As New Official Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.