Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS (4587 Views)

INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / "There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
The op recognizes somehow the the game is up for politics of bigotry and exclusion.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ngokafor(f): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

We all know who is suffering from anguish, the one that hates every other tribe in Nigeria n extension the world. Whoever is suffering from anguish btw you n I may his or her linage perish with anguish. I say a big AMEN to that let me hear yours.

As mundane as this is,you are already swearing like a babalawo....A certain Yoruba lady i know swore with her life and children on a matter she was actually guilty off(she confessed when enough pressure was applied on her by the powers that be in my office) ).We later got to understand that swearing with heaven and earth while guilty is like a culture amongst you ..So your swearing means zilch to me dude....
As per your other assertions..equally meaningless....The truth is you are a hypocrite..simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ballmer: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

As mundane as this is,you are already swearing like a babalawo....A certain Yoruba lady i know swore with her life and children on a matter she was actually guilty off(she confessed when enough pressure was applied on her by the powers that be in my office) ).We later got to understand that swearing with heaven and earth while guilty is like a culture amingst you ..So your swearing means zilch to me dude....
As per your other assertions..equally meaningless....The truth is you are a hypocrite..simple.

Are we on NTA or what is the tales by moonlight about ? Pls be gone, my point is made.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
ANDREMEDIA:
dear @alcatraz005 ,this is such a beauutiful write up,kindly avail me a mail or mobile to reach you,our Magazine needs a freelance like you,and the pay is beautiful too

I understand you might be igbo or state security undercover but I would still avail you my email address: bruce4u2017@gmail.com.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by ANDREMEDIA: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Oh!!!My new best friend,sent you a mail already,cant wait to read from you and
Alcatraz005:

I understand you might be igbo or state security undercover but I would still avail you my email address: bruce4u2017@gmail.com.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by adeolakemi: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Ballmer:
Too many clowns in the Igbo nation, if you want out of Nigeria get out of Nigeria. Simple as A B C. Yoruba will not be the one that will fight for Biafra for you. When will you people put your brain to work for God sake ?
now keep quiet when read about yhe man's land
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by adeolakemi: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Ballmer:

It is obvious you are not intelligent. What is bigotry about asking Igbo to get Biafra if they desire it ? I mean is your brain that dead you can not comprehend Yoruba do not have to be the one fighting to actualise Biafra. Even your dead brain should be able to comprehend that.

Pls I hate it when myopic jerks like you quote me repeatedly like am your teacher. Igbo should go get Biafra if that is what they desire but stop harassing Yoruba to do that for you. Hopefully your brain power will be alive to comprehend that basic fact.
true my brother Igbo's should go and get their Biafra with mentioning Yoruba but bros please create one biafran thread and see how Yoruba's will swing light tse-tse fly to it
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by inkon: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
People feel right twisting fact.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by tribalistseun: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Atiku irrespective of the corruption allegations hanging on his neck is a good candidate any day anytime who can give Buhari a run for his money already but he has a new problem:the igbos have already hijacked his campaign and seek to be made VP. With this problem, Atiku is already seen as an anathema in the SW, a very important voting block in Nigeria. The Hausas would also have an aversion to him seeing that the groundswell of his support is from the east.

The solution now is for Atiku to choose a VP candidate from either the SS/SW. I would urge he chooses his candidate from the SS as Yoruba already have the VP spot with osibanjo and it might not look well if another Yoruba man is chosen as his VP candidate. However, if Atiku chooses Fayose as his VP, Buhari would have a lot of problems as Fayose is Christian and more radical than the Pastor we have there now. The Atiku campaign with Fayose on the ticket can also play on the religious bias of the Buhari Presidency. That would give the campaign more gravitas and bite.

Conversely, if Atiku wants to end his political career in disgrace and lose very surely and easily to Buhari, he can choose an Igbo VP and incur the wrath of millions of Nigerians.

This is my own analysis of the Atiku conundrum in 2019.

NB: I have not addressed the problem posed by Obasanjo so I can be excused on that score.
but it still doesn't change the poverty in SS and SW
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by IkpuMmadu: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
See igbo hate!
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by IkpuMmadu: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Southwest has never been a voting block...even the hausa people have said that South West isn't instrumental to their success and we know that South West is not a pdp region and we also know that buhari will dump Osibanjo....Yoruba folks go hear am now
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by IkpuMmadu: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ballmer:
Too many clowns in the Igbo nation, if you want out of Nigeria get out of Nigeria. Simple as A B C. Yoruba will not be the one that will fight for Biafra for you. When will you people put your brain to work for God sake ?

Has Yoruba ever fought before...do they have the guts
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afonjas should go and sit down joor
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by KanwuliaMama: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
It HAS TO BE FROM SW! To match the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket to the TEE! kiss
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by murphyibiam15(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
It HAS TO BE FROM SW! To match the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket to the TEE! kiss
these skull miners.. una no get shame at all
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by KanwuliaMama: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
murphyibiam15:

these skull miners.. una no get shame at all

Please, comot from my front!
I don’t do Amala-Nkwobi politics.
Thanks! cool
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by OfficialAPCNig: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yorubas are always known to profit from where they didn't sow. They wanted PDP's National Chairman when they contributed nothing, they are eyeing PDP's VP Slot, they are currently eyeing Dogara's seat and they are also eyeing 2023.

Thank God Atiku is not stupid, stick with your sinking APC as flush every enemy of state to hell. All we need is NE and Atiku would deliver that.

Sophisticated greedy beggars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Charges Stakeholders On Voters’ Registration / Girl Shares Her Sister's Marriage Introduction On Social Media;see Reactions / When Will The Yorubas Retaliate The Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.