Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS (4575 Views)

INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / "There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by MayorofLagos(m): 2:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

kiss back at ya!! cheesy
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by MayorofLagos(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Jamesibor, In case you missed it....

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Duru1(m): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Atiku irrespective of the corruption allegations hanging on his neck is a good candidate any day anytime who can give Buhari a run for his money already but he has a new problem:the igbos have already hijacked his campaign and seek to be made VP. With this problem, Atiku is already seen as an anathema in the SW, a very important voting block in Nigeria. The Hausas would also have an aversion to him seeing that the groundswell of his support is from the east.

The solution now is for Atiku to choose a VP candidate from either the SS/SW. I would urge he chooses his candidate from the SS as Yoruba already have the VP spot with osibanjo and it might not look well if another Yoruba man is chosen as his VP candidate. However, if Atiku chooses Fayose as his VP, Buhari would have a lot of problems as Fayose is Christian and more radical than the Pastor we have there now. The Atiku campaign with Fayose on the ticket can also play on the religious bias of the Buhari Presidency. That would give the campaign more gravitas and bite.

Conversely, if Atiku wants to end his political career in disgrace and lose very surely and easily to Buhari, he can choose an Igbo VP and incur the wrath of millions of Nigerians.

This is my own analysis of the Atiku conundrum in 2019.

NB: I have not addressed the problem posed by Obasanjo so I can be excused on that score.

Why are some fools in Nigeria think Ndigbo hunger for presidency of the cesspit called Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2017
mightyhazel:
this same insane bigoted poster created a thread where he swore to stay away from igbo and southeast matters. i knew it was his bipolar paranoia manifesting itself.. less than 12hrs later or so he has created atleast 6 igbo threads. cheesy

a real nut case
We know them grin
They cannot stop plotting evil against Igbos.

Igbo amaka

8 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2017
dunkem21:
'If he chooses an Igbo VP, he will incur the wrath of millions of Nigerians' cheesy

Even if he chooses a mad man, at least he has a conscience to give the Igbos senate president or speaker which won't be possible if the status quo remains.
I di egwu. No more Igbo VP, okwa ya?

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So he would be hugged by other Nigerians for choosing igbos? Please just lemme alone oo. I don’t want my thread deleted.
You and Igbo matter sef.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:

We know them grin
They cannot stop plotting evil against Igbos.

Igbo amaka
Igbos Vote Buhari 2019, And Igbo Presidency 2023
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by bonechamberlain(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2017
kettykin:

How do you feel if your neighbor outshines and out performs you in your own back Yard . That is how some of these folks feel right now . The Igbo's have outdone them Educationally, sportswise , enterprenuership ,to the extent of being the first and only landlord in their own heaven on earth ,Eko Atlantic.

These souls would not mind voting a pig from the North and from any party as long as the pig does not give Igbo's any appointment in his Government.

They will oppose anything Igbo sameway the devil opposes anything God.
the hate is so much. though I believe its just online hate.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Take your dull@rd back to daura

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by bonechamberlain(m): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=BudeYahooCom post=62957545][/quote] too much unnecessary hate for igbo. I dislike commenting on thread riddled with tribalism. but too much silence is dangerous. the op and his aim for this facist thread has to be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by fabre4: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Atiku irrespective of the corruption allegations hanging on his neck is a good candidate any day anytime who can give Buhari a run for his money already but he has a new problem:the igbos have already hijacked his campaign and seek to be made VP. With this problem, Atiku is already seen as an anathema in the SW, a very important voting block in Nigeria. The Hausas would also have an aversion to him seeing that the groundswell of his support is from the east.

The solution now is for Atiku to choose a VP candidate from either the SS/SW. I would urge he chooses his candidate from the SS as Yoruba already have the VP spot with osibanjo and it might not look well if another Yoruba man is chosen as his VP candidate. However, if Atiku chooses Fayose as his VP, Buhari would have a lot of problems as Fayose is Christian and more radical than the Pastor we have there now. The Atiku campaign with Fayose on the ticket can also play on the religious bias of the Buhari Presidency. That would give the campaign more gravitas and bite.

Conversely, if Atiku wants to end his political career in disgrace and lose very surely and easily to Buhari, he can choose an Igbo VP and incur the wrath of millions of Nigerians.

NB: I have not addressed the problem posed by Obasanjo so I can be excused on that score.

I'd love an Igbo VP but am in support of anything to remove the dullard

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by dunkem21(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
igbodefender:
I di egwu. No more Igbo VP, okwa ya?

Na Play I dey play, bros.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by MayorofLagos(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is counting on hiring political consultants abroad, particularly Volpi will connect foreign interest in his favours.

Here is reality of the barriers stacked against him.

Obasanjo and Tinubu.
Both are successful in politics, both are political godfathers and have installed Governors and Presidents in Nigeria. Beyond Nigeria, both have installed Presidents in other African countries.

Atiku has not sustained political success, never installed a Governor, has struggled since 1993 (24yrs) trying to become President and changed political party every election cycle.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Atiku is counting on hiring political consultants abroad, particularly Volpi will connect foreign interest in his favours.

Here is reality of the barriers stacked against him.

Obasanjo and Tinubu.
Both are successful in politics, both are political godfathers and have installed Governors and Presidents in Nigeria. Beyond Nigeria, both have installed Presidents in other African countries.

Atiku has not sustained political success, never installed a Governor, has struggled since 1993 (24yrs) trying to become President and changed political party every election cycle.

he might not have "INSTALLED " but he has created more opportunities for the citizens much more than his "Fellow THIEVES "..
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
These people are not South West!

legitnow:

Vice President is not a significant post.

President is an HausaFulani from the North.
If u have issues with Igbos simply ask dem to leave Lagos and stay on ur own.

Is dat not wat a noble man would do?

U want to share country with dem, marry from dem but yet u hate dem.
It sucks to be u, skull miner!

legitnow:
Aint the Igbos a brave bunch unlike the coward Op.
Even though both major cities are cited in North and South West they still came together and said they want to leave to start their own country.

Guess the biggest wailers, it was the skull miners.

They are Fulani gworo chewing (BMC) trying their divide and rule tactics!

Don't waste your time on them!

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by mightyhazel: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
igbodefender:
sorry, nigerians cant bear one more day of this present regime after it expires in 2019. no matter what,..

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by jamesibor: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You should. There are politicians in Nigeria, and there are political godfathers in Nigeria.

Atiku is not a political godfather....he is not even a politician.....he is a political failure!

Atiku needs a politician to sponsor him. Then his political sponsor needs a godfather to endorse him.

Can you get it? You see how far he has to go?

Look, follow me so you can learn a thing or two about real politicking in Nigeria. grin grin

How does this relate to my post?
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Kokolet11: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

op he should choose you or your family member.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Kokolet11: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
yarimo:
ATIKU / GANI ADAMS grin
hahaha the op is high on ibadam weed

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Kokolet11: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2017
mightyhazel:
this same insane bigoted poster created a thread where he swore to stay away from igbo and southeast matters. i knew it was his bipolar paranoia manifesting itself.. less than 12hrs later or so he has created atleast 6 igbo threads. cheesy

a real nut case
people from ibadam can never stay out of igbos
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by ratcock: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
kettykin:

How do you feel if your neighbor outshines and out performs you in your own back Yard . That is how some of these folks feel right now . The Igbo's have outdone them Educationally, sportswise , enterprenuership ,to the extent of being the first and only landlord in their own heaven on earth ,Eko Atlantic.

These souls would not mind voting a pig from the North and from any party as long as the pig does not give Igbo's any appointment in his Government.

They will oppose anything Igbo sameway the devil opposes anything God.
Truth.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by MayorofLagos(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
bounty007:

he might not have "INSTALLED " but he has created more opportunities for the citizens much more than his "Fellow THIEVES "..

Thats a myth!

Give me verifiable info on Atiku's job creation.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ngokafor(f): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
legitnow:
[s][/s]

U are just an insignificant e- bigot...

wasting the little data you have on a fruitless venture.

Zombie go back and carry ur Sai Baba poster, nobody is seeking ur advice or opinion.

ALways running around like snakes, back bitting and back stabbing, then pretend.

The worst set of human being on earth.

*Faints*... cry

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ngokafor(f): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:
Too many clowns in the Igbo nation, if you want out of Nigeria get out of Nigeria. Simple as A B C. Yoruba will not be the one that will fight for Biafra for you. When will you people put your brain to work for God sake ?

And here comes the preacher harassing Amarabae for being a 'bigot'..I can see the love for Igbos fowing from you like a river..What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
See the bile being poured on my post because of an harmless suggestion. Atiku can go on and choose igbos if he wants. What is my business or that of the Yorubas. We even want him to choose igbo VP so we would be free from blame.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by ANDREMEDIA: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
dear @alcatraz005 ,this is such a beauutiful write up,kindly avail me a mail or mobile to reach you,our Magazine needs a freelance like you,and the pay is beautiful too
Alcatraz005:

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by ANDREMEDIA: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
alcatraz005 kindly avail me your email or mobile to reach you on
ANDREMEDIA:
dear @alcatraz005 ,this is such a beauutiful write up,kindly avail me a mail or mobile to reach you,our Magazine needs a freelance like you,and the pay is beautiful too
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ballmer: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

And here comes the preacher harassing Amarabae for being a 'bigot'..I can see the love for Igbos fowing from you like a river..What a shame.

It is obvious you are not intelligent. What is bigotry about asking Igbo to get Biafra if they desire it ? I mean is your brain that dead you can not comprehend Yoruba do not have to be the one fighting to actualise Biafra. Even your dead brain should be able to comprehend that.

Pls I hate it when myopic jerks like you quote me repeatedly like am your teacher. Igbo should go get Biafra if that is what they desire but stop harassing Yoruba to do that for you. Hopefully your brain power will be alive to comprehend that basic fact.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ngokafor(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

It is obvious you are not intelligent. What is bigotry about asking Igbo to get Biafra if they desire it ? I mean is your brain that dead you can not comprehend Yoruba do not have to be the one fighting to actualise Biafra. Even your dead brain should be able to comprehend that.

Pls I hate it when myopic jerks like you quote me repeatedly like am your teacher. Igbo should go get Biafra if that is what they desire but stop harassing Yoruba to do that for you. Hopefully your brain power will be alive to comprehend that basic fact.

See anguish cheesy..You are simply a hypocrite no matter how hard you cry...and i wont stop pointing it out to you..Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Ballmer: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

See anguish cheesy..You are simply a hypocrite no matter how hard you cry...and i wont stop pointing it out to you..Deal with it.

We all know who is suffering from anguish, the one that hates every other tribe in Nigeria n extension the world. Whoever is suffering from anguish btw you n I may his or her linage perish with anguish. I say a big AMEN to that let me hear yours.
Re: The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS by Nowenuse: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:
See the bile being poured on my post because of an harmless suggestion. Atiku can go on and choose igbos if he wants. What is my business or that of the Yorubas. We even want him to choose igbo VP so we would be free from blame.

OP, stop being a petty tribalist. I saw you on another thread cautioning your fellow yorubas against engaging Igbo or interfering on Igbo issues. What exactly are you doing here now? Why going back on your vomit?

Mind you, i am not an igbo, you can confirm from my profile posts if you wish.

You guys should grow up for once and stop this politics of tribalism, hatred and rivalry. There is absolutely nothing wrong if Atiku picks an Igbo VP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass / Osibanjo said he was not excluded from Security meeting (Video) / War In Imo State As Former Governor Okorocha Was Attack At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.