Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities (1519 Views)

Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities by Klin30(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Yes some of us are afraid of anything online because of being scammed but the world is going digital which we can sit in our rooms and make money online. I was once like that missed every opportunity that came my way I also got burnt during the process until I met a big leader in the industry am now making good return of my investment daily basis if I can make it you too can or better than me, both man or woman can do it with your smartphone or computer you are ready to start making money online don't just sit on the fence take a step. If you are interested in knowing which company that is paying me just type SHOW ME on whatsapp 08186013044 or email me Fshaldre@gmail.com if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Re: Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities by decrownprince(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2017
At last. FTC where is my reward. Anyway delicate it to all 2011 intake, 15months Reforms.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities by nwoke37: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Types Of Logos And How To Know Which Is Best For Your Business / Wrong Reasons To Go Into Business / Important Notice About Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.