Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign (836 Views)

This Is Not Obudu Cattle Ranch, It Is Mohammadu Buhari's Personal Farm In Daura / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by Wesporting: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2017
The Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has reacted to the #EndSars campaign on twitter.

He tweeted:

"I have earnestly been following #EndSARS — I must say it is indeed saddening. While it is not within my power to do any thing. But I promise to bring this very urgent matter to the attention of relevant authorities. Rest assured that the Buhari Administration is a listening one."

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/937435923075170312

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/04/buhari-personal-assistant-on-new-media-has-reacts-to-endsars-campaign/

Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2017
SARS would come to my street and start raiding student from lodge to lodge. You can't live in self contain again they'll come for you
Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by Nebuchadnezar: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by kocvalour(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2017
useless sars... someone can't have dreadlocks in peace again. fools
Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by Fianze93(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2017
He should not just be listening... He should start acting
Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by Dayoto: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss

In Nigeria even a deaf man is also a listening man.

Nigerian yaff finished?
Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by bugidon(m): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 04, 2017
bugidon:
Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
We pray his zombie supporters will all end up in the Libya slave market

1 Like

Re: Buhari Personal Assistant On New Media Has Reacts To #endsars Campaign by cherr(f): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Lol once they see you with dreadlocks, tatoos and iPhone OYO

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Reported In Makurdi, Benue State / We Are Battling Against Time On Lagos Ibadan Railway .... Rotimi Amaechi / Sultan Of Sokoto And Ooni Of Ife Are My Fathers - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.