Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Perfect And Simple Way To Wash Bitter Leaves At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Perfect And Simple Way To Wash Bitter Leaves At Home (3737 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / How To Make Delicious Igbo Egusi Soup, Recipe, And Simple Steps / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect And Simple Way To Wash Bitter Leaves At Home by vinegurl(f): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Do you wish to prepare a delicious bitter leaf soup, but don't know how to remove the dark greenish bitter taste? here is a solution for you, even though there are many ways to wash bitter leaves, there is another simplest method of removing the bitter taste of bitter leaves at home

watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRv4ReFMjk

(1) (Reply)

Bakery And Pastries Equipments For Sales. / Iribotor - An Urhobo Delicacy ( Full Recipe) / The New Blue Band? I Prefer The Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.