Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? (1673 Views)

Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by MayorofLagos(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2017
cool

If you want tp hear go to page, scroll down till you see the below frame and click on the play

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/graphic-video-security-personnel-apprehend-teenage-girl-with-human-head/

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:
cool

If you want tp hear go to page, scroll down till you see the below frame and click on the play

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/graphic-video-security-personnel-apprehend-teenage-girl-with-human-head/

are you not tired of this stuff? what sort of human are you?

3 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Guestlander: 2:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Can you imagine such a young girl walking around comfortably with a human head in her bag! Some retards will later come here and start screaming SW.

These people are truly wonderful.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by horsepower101: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Some people have been in so much pain since their age Long propaganda was busted mercilessly.

Now they are having sleepless nights going all over the internet to dig up any dirt they can throw on igbos.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Guestlander: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2017
horsepower101:
Some people have been in so much pain since their age Long propaganda was busted mercilessly.

Now they are having sleepless nights going all over the internet to dig up any dirt they can throw on igbos.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/outrage-kinsmen-confess-killing-cousin-burial/

Outrage as kinsmen confess to killing cousin at burial

Not an isolated case.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Topccy007: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked......
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Dayoto: 3:01am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Obijulius: 3:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Lols!!! All this just to antagonize the Igbos

Well, all Igbos visiting the East this Yuletide season should do well to explore all possible investment opportunities in the SS and SE - we sure have a lot.

Clearly we have overstayed our welcome in the skull land.

2 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Ballmer: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Oh ! So it is now time to ask what sort of human anyone is on NL. Na wa for you Igbos. When you shout Afonja skull miner you feel happy running n dancing around the village sq like a mad virgin. Once you are paid in your own coin you desire a stop to the lunacy you are breeding. It is funny how n where the Igbo got the audacity to label Yoruba skull miners. At times I forget where the dreaded Okija shrine is located, Clifford Orji, pastor king and several other flesh eaters from the mud enclave.

6 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

Oh ! So it is not time to ask what sort of human anyone is on NL. Na wa for you Igbos. When you shout Afonja skull miner you feel happy dancing around the village sq like a mad virgin. Once you are paid in your own coin you desire a stop to the lunacy you are breeding. It is funny how n where the Igbo got the audacity to label Yoruba skull miners. At times I forget where Okija shrine is located, Clifford Orji, pastor king and several other flesh eaters from the mud enclave.

you have so much hate in you! it's going to consume you if you are not careful

4 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Ballmer: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

you have so much hate in you! it's going to consume you if you are not careful

Hate for listing Igbo who are flesh eating vampires or what ? I do not understand. I think the right word to use here is TRUTH n not hate. If truth consume me that is very welcome. I do not hate, I've got nothing but love for the next Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

Hate for listing Igbo who are flesh eating vampires or what ? I do not understand. I think the right word to use here is TRUTH n not hate. If truth consume me that is very welcome. I do not hate, I've got nothing but love for the next Igbo.

you are just another ethnic bigot! if the truth you seek is the one to causes strife rather than bring peace between two tribes

7 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by funlord(m): 3:35am On Dec 04, 2017
grin

This section sef?
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Guestlander: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

you are just another ethnic bigot! if the truth you seek is the one to causes strife rather than bring peace between two tribes

And the people who scream "afonja skull miners" everyday here on Nairaland, what exactly is their motive? To bring harmony between two tribes?

4 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by MayorofLagos(m): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Shut up and tell me what the girl said. Which autonomous community is Mgbirichi, who is their Eze over there?
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by MasterKim: 4:23am On Dec 04, 2017
The fearless Jew from d land of d rising sun.

beta dan afonja. At least she neva eat am. Is cut she just cut na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by DoTheNeedful: 4:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Our Eastern brothers have been mining skull from time immemorial. Is Okija Shrine in Ogbomosho? Na them teach some of our Western brothers skull mining sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by PointZerom: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Our Eastern brothers have been mining skull from time immemorial. Is Okija Shrine in Ogbomosho? Na them teach some of our Western brothers skull mining sef tongue

Trash
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by PointZerom: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by DoTheNeedful: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Trash
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by PointZerom: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=DoTheNeedful post=62959525][/quote]

PAINED
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by DoTheNeedful: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
PointZerom:

PAINED

lol...funny dude. Good morning!
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by PointZerom: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

lol...funny dude. Good morning!

Good morning my dear, how's you?
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Guestlander:

And the people who scream "afonja skull miners" everyday here on Nairaland, what exactly is their motive? To bring harmony between two tribes?

you are all the same!

3 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Shut up and tell me what the girl said. Which autonomous community is Mgbirichi, who is their Eze over there?

no way I am gonna do that! ritualists are everywhere in Nigeria, why you are particular about this one and want to give it tribal colouration will not change the fact
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Ballmer: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

. What then do you call folks like you that criticize n condemn people who exhibit bigotry tendencies from a particular tribe but roar those from your tribe on, ethnic saints ? I have been on NL for quit a while I have never seen you advice or chastise an Igbo monicker for causing strife.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:
. What then do you call folks like you that criticize n condemn people who exhibit bigotry tendencies from a particular tribe but roar those from your tribe on, ethnic saints ? I have been on NL for quit a while I have never seen you advice or chastise an Igbo monicker for causing strife.

what you are pointing out does not justify the act of unbridled display of bigotry by your folks! I am against tribalism on any front. Quote me anywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by DrDeji20(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2017
not surprised , IMO state. anything that has t do with APC is entirely evil. Rochas has imported the skull mining skills from Oyo state for the people of IMO state.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

no way I am gonna do that! ritualists are everywhere in Nigeria, why you are particular about this one and want to give it tribal colouration will not change the fact

This one is igbo skull miner. We are not talking about everywhere.
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This one is igbo skull miner. We are not talking about everywhere.

give it a rest! You have not succeeded

3 Likes

Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by Ballmer: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

what you are pointing out does not justify the act of unbridled display of bigotry by your folks! I am against tribalism on any front. Quote me anywhere!

... but it does justify the act of bigotry by your own folks or are you just being intentionally silly ?
Re: Skull Factory: Who Can Interprete What She Is Saying? by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

... but it does justify the act of bigotry by your own folks or are you just being intentionally silly ?

denounce the act of ethnic bigotry and shun tribal bashing. it doesn't help anyone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Flog Slay Queen Daughter 4 Posting Her Twerk Video Online (video) / SARS Enters A Compound, Following Happened.. / The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.