Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of (1673 Views)

How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by braveAchiever(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019

The so-called prophet, who cooperated with Adeeko Owolabi, the boyfriend of the murdered final year student of LASU, Favour Daley-Oladele has revealed that the money ritual did not work.

The fake pastor disclosed this while speaking to newsmen. He also said that the whole money ritual process was done without the knowledge of the mother of Owolabi, the killer boyfriend.

The prophet said;

“What Owolabi and I discussed is that when they use the concoction once, the money will come once, but his mother doesn’t know that; we just told her that when she uses it, she will be receiving contracts from everywhere.

“But the spirit did not bring money at all, the ritual did not work.”

Owolabi also regretted his act, stating that he was already regretting before they were even arrested.

He said:

“There was a well there already which the church was planning on using but they abandoned it for years. It was there we put the remaining part of her body then I covered it with sand.

Owolabi said that “my dad has lost his job for some years and my mum has been the one helping the family; she also lost her job, but she started doing some contract jobs. After some time, she stopped receiving contracts.

“From that day, I started regretting my action, even before we were arrested.”

The sad and emotional father of the deceased said that Favour was supposed to be the first graduate in their family before the incident.

Read what he said:

“It is quite emotional, having raised that girl for that number of years; Favour happens to be a golden girl to the family. We waited for some years before having her, she went to school and when we envisaged that in a few months, she will be going for her NYSC, and start celebrating a female graduate in the house, then some people conspire to kill her is touching.

“All we want is justice for Favour and I believe it will serve as a deterrent to others who are in this kind of thing.”

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/the-spirit-did-not-bring-any-money-prophet-who-aided-in-killing-and-eating-of-lasu-final-year-student/

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by Jabioro: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
You're regretting your dasdard actions..you are seeking public sympathy..So all the while you are planning it you never thought it to be evil..You have not regretted anything all you witness now are just the premeable to next level journey to meeting with best Galloman in the country.. Oloribuku gbogbo..Awon adanu eda..Oni kure..!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by rusher14: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na keke Marwa the spirit ride.

E dey on him way.
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by kestolove95(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
E pain me
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by HITdemUP: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigeria is blessed with wicked leaders and evil populace. Being a Nigerian alone can destabilize you mentally .
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by Xisnin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
The spirit never works because it is all fake.
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by realstars: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
So so sorry for your wicked mission.

A true spirit brings no money but trouble if you are not faithful with it.
More and more troubles await you from now and then and you will never see peace till life refect your body and soul on earth to dead for ever.
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
braveAchiever:

The so-called prophet, who cooperated with Adeeko Owolabi, the boyfriend of the murdered final year student of LASU, Favour Daley-Oladele has revealed that the money ritual did not work.

The fake pastor disclosed this while speaking to newsmen. He also said that the whole money ritual process was done without the knowledge of the mother of Owolabi, the killer boyfriend.

The prophet said;

“What Owolabi and I discussed is that when they use the concoction once, the money will come once, but his mother doesn’t know that; we just told her that when she uses it, she will be receiving contracts from everywhere.

“But the spirit did not bring money at all, the ritual did not work.”

Owolabi also regretted his act, stating that he was already regretting before they were even arrested.

He said:

“There was a well there already which the church was planning on using but they abandoned it for years. It was there we put the remaining part of her body then I covered it with sand.

Owolabi said that “my dad has lost his job for some years and my mum has been the one helping the family; she also lost her job, but she started doing some contract jobs. After some time, she stopped receiving contracts.

“From that day, I started regretting my action, even before we were arrested.”

The sad and emotional father of the deceased said that Favour was supposed to be the first graduate in their family before the incident.

Read what he said:

“It is quite emotional, having raised that girl for that number of years; Favour happens to be a golden girl to the family. We waited for some years before having her, she went to school and when we envisaged that in a few months, she will be going for her NYSC, and start celebrating a female graduate in the house, then some people conspire to kill her is touching.

“All we want is justice for Favour and I believe it will serve as a deterrent to others who are in this kind of thing.”

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/the-spirit-did-not-bring-any-money-prophet-who-aided-in-killing-and-eating-of-lasu-final-year-student/
The three of them are fucking maggots.
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by updatechange(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
So the woman has indirectly eaten a human heart... chai!

Only if the spirit go let her be o shocked
Re: The Spirit Did Not Bring Any Money – Prophet Who Aided In Killing And Eating Of by Lanretoye(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Spirit did not bring any money...lol,they should arrest the spirits too.

(1) (Reply)

Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) / Video Of Fedral Sars Rescuing Kidnap Victims While The Kidnappers Were Away. / (video) Wahala!! Fulani Herdsmen Feeding Cows With Farmers Harvested Yam In Thei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.