Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) (51055 Views)

Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Kaywaz(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Mehn.. She's super dark
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2017
She's beautiful

Won't be surprise if the people calling her burnt are also black people

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:
They say black is beauty....buh
My dear this your #black nawa ooo, you and devil I no knw who black pass
The devil is white with blue eyes

2 Likes

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by prodigyhenry: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
The parents must be MFM members, they prayed to have a child by fire and this is the result. I am just trying to imagine how her shadow will look like. Her shadow will be a bleached version of her. She should go and join the movie industry especially mount Zion. She doesn't need make up to act as the devil or a demon or witch... She is black sha it must have been her ancestors that made them call African the black continent. She probably uses polish as her body cream

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
shocked
Atleast she's proud of herself unlike our Ugly looking bleachers association. grin

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by bamirotola: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
I had to check my phone brightness not knowing its not even my phone... She's midnight kwa...imagine seeing her in d dark nd she shines her teeth suddenly.. Cardiac arrest things . .

#BlackIsCute
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by bidak(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Omo if someone see this babe at night, na only the eyes you go dey see, you no go see the body
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg this black is too much
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by macphilip: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
she reminds me of noob saibot in mortal kombat
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Chinwolot(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
She looks like Moana. Beautiful though.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Dammit! All that glorious melanin. kiss
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Coldfeets: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Chai!

This BLACK is not beautiful at all! lipsrsealed
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by lanshizzy(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2017
lonelydora:
I always tell people this...
Charcoal is black...Africans are not same colour with charcoal.
Chalk is white...Oyibos are not same colour with chalk.
We are not black and they are not white.
If you doubt me, put a charcoal on your skin.
you spot on

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2017
MrEgghead:
Atleast she's proud of herself unlike our Ugly looking bleachers association. grin
You don talk am finish. How you take know say I go still modify.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by joinnow: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2017
MasterKim:

And d fair ones nko
Dere parents made love outside for afternoon abI
Kwontinue and be doin ursef sogbo

Also take chilled fanta

Its like the black girl patent also drank coke cola too much.

....... Na joke oooo
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Burnt offering cheesy
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
who cares?
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:
Ancient Nubian melanin
God's original creation
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2017
engrchykae:
God's original creation
Gbam
Not those albino skins that age fast and suffer from skin cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
I can't even see her face
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by leroi01(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Dusk...waiting for the dawn.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Defaow: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2017
O Lord of black
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by toprealman: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Modeling contract loading.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by yrex01(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2017
If I jam this ghe for comer.. Omo na to tear race oooo
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Nbote:
Dis one na Noob Saibot.. She looks like a black Moana Character in d group photo
lolz why...noob saibot..see fatality..she is beautiful
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2017
beautiful! I love her glowing skin. I love very dark and very fair skin.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2017
She is a Nubian. These are the looks of the ancient Egyptians and Sudan. She is beautiful.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by qiweiliang: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2017
I don't think she's not good, the skin is different.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
South Sudanese Student, Nyamal, addressed hate comments she gets on social media as she shared new photos on her Instagram page.

According to her, she doesn’t force her photos on anyone and the hate comments should stop.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcOcQpNAOOs/

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/amount-of-times-ive-been-called-or-is.html

She looks like pharaoh Mentuhotep II

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by qiweiliang: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Beauty of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.