Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) (51056 Views)

Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by RX480(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
lonelydora:
I always tell people this...

Charcoal is black...Africans are not same colour with charcoal.

Chalk is white...Oyibos are not same colour with chalk.

We are not black and they are not white.

If you doubt me, put a charcoal on your skin, and ask an oyibo to put a chalk on his skin.

Tell them ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
I love darkness.
In the beginning there was darkness before the light.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Chyxki: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na wah o! Sudan sha...
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
imhotep:

Gbam
Not those albino skins that age fast and suffer from skin cancer.
according to color technology,the addition of all the colors will produce WHITE while the subtraction of all the colors will leave BLACK.
there BLACK is PRIMARY,THE SOURCE,THE ESSENCE,THE ORIGINAL AND ETERNAL FIRST CAUSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Origin:
She's very pretty.

And I love that black. Just off light and you are gone. Stealth mode activated.

Chai Stealth Mode Activated. The only way to defeat that stealth mode will be to make her laugh, so knowing good jokes is an asset, for sure.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Oboy grin this one will stand right beside you at night and gives you a dirty..... Sorry clean slap and you'd think that your village people have finally remembered you grin grin

Wonderment.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Xerox01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
That 3rd pics tho, don't tell me you're using makeup
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
sfinkzslot:
this where you just type OMG
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Too much of everything is a nay abegiii , shes needs bobrisky in her career joo
lol this babe fall on you
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol this babe fall on you
bros abegiii , if them send you tell them say i no dey around.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Pappyto: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
if sheyi law marry this one...............
then your moniker will happen.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:
They say black is beauty....buh
My dear this your #black nawa ooo, you and devil I no knw who black pass

But Satan na Oyinbo na. undecided
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Black is beautiful but not this type biko. Don't criticise me, just wish it for your kid and pass. grin
Shut up
No one is BLACK not white

Dark is more appropriate
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
You are very beautiful my lady. You are Black and Proud. I wished to be that black even till now.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sammiepraise(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
...but someone somewhere is waiting to get married to her
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by giftedben: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
That girl is unique. A lot of girls in her shoes would have been bleaching. Love to take a picture with her.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin b dis
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Lummy001(m): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2017
dav9ice0416:
They say black is beauty....buh
My dear this your #black nawa ooo, you and devil I no knw who black pass
#nigerianlogic...the devil is dark in complexion
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by arnold123: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HER MELANIN IS POWERFUL... I THINK HER PARENTS MADE LOVE IN A VERY DARK ROOM BEFORE GETTING HER.. SHE LOOKS UNIQUE THOUGH.
and where did your parents make love?, you shittt-talker u never have anything meaningful to say, u always type crap, is your life that crappy?
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by chic2pimp(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jigba:
She's beautiful

Won't be surprise if the people calling her burnt are also black people

Don't be surprised. The majority of people spamming Her Insta page are indeed Black folks. Sadistic Bunch!
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by codedthingzzzzz: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
THIS WOMAN WILL BE THE BLACKEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD 'CROWN HER'
NewsWorthy247:
South Sudanese Student, Nyamal, addressed hate comments she gets on social media as she shared new photos on her Instagram page.

According to her, she doesn’t force her photos on anyone and the hate comments should stop.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcOcQpNAOOs/

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/amount-of-times-ive-been-called-or-is.html

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
I want to learn this kind of illustration! Teach me. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.