Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience (9323 Views)

Your Scariest Moment / Tell Us About Your Moniker / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by star01(m): 4:20am On Apr 11, 2007
busygirl:

It was inside the plane. Some months after the bellview crash, I had to travel by bellview, around spain region we encountered a serious air turbulence, which shook the aircraft for almost an hour. I was trembling with fear, praying deep inside of me that a crash doesn't happen, or emergency landing because that was my first time in the plane. It wasn't funny that day because everyone on board had to pray, irrespective of their religion except for few ones, I HAD MY HEART IN MY MOUTH, It was the scarriest day of my life!
but i think BELL VIEW IS local not international
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by anabell(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
mine was when i was still learnin how to drive, i almost knocked down my brother with d car. I was shakin and cryin all thru out dat day.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
star01:

but i think BELL VIEW IS local not international

lol.Why would someone tell a lie in a thread like this?
Nigerians na wa!
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by omoge(f): 2:19am On Apr 12, 2007
maybe bellview don dey fly international or maybe Typos,

undecided
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by monshege: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2007
it is her story to tell, you people should allow her tell her story as she saw it.  cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by chiegemba(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2007
In regards to the Bellview Airline issue,  I read that Bellview does travel locally as well as internationally. Although i didn't read about Spain
Never can tell though maybe it was just flying through
This is the website i read about Bellview Airline on; if anyone is interested , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellview_Airlines_(Nigeria)
It also stated the destinations it does cover locally and internationally_
Bellview Airlines operates domestic scheduled services linking Lagos with four cities, as well as regional services to 10 destinations in Central and West Africa. It also operates long-haul services between Lagos and London and Johannesburg[1].

Bellview Airlines operates the following services (at December 2006)[citation needed]:

Domestic scheduled destinations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
International scheduled destinations: Abidjan, Accra, Banjul, Conakry, Dakar, Douala, Freetown, Libreville and Monrovia.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by One: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2007
The day I nearly drowned when I was a kid. There was this river near my house and we would go there to jump from the bridge into the river. We had been warned several time to stop the act but you know what kids are. The excitement was just too much.
Well on this day I had jumped from the bridge as usual but things went wrong. I landed in the river quite alright but HEAD FISRT. I hit the bottom of the river and blanked out for some seconds. Luckily, the blackout did not last but by the time I came to, my nose amd lungs was filled with water. I tried to scream only to take in more water. I was able to struggle and crawl to the river bank to lie down exhausted. My friend did not know what was happening until then. Luckily some elderly guys were there to give me first aid. After that day, I never jumped from the bridge again.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by busygirl(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
babyosisi:

lol.Why would someone tell a lie in a thread like this?
Nigerians na wa!
[quote][/quote]@ babyosisi, why would I tell a lie, Bellview travels internationally as well as locally. We were passing through spain to get to heathrow
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Hugoboi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
I know 4 sure that Bellview operates within Africa and their European destinationa are cargo haulage and on special arrangement or charter.I aint neav herad of Bellview in SpainSounds more like an overstatement if u ask me
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by busygirl(f): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
I didn't say we went to spain. We were actually going to heathrow and had to pass through spain. The air tubulence started at the spain region. That day we took a longer route because we branched first in freewtown.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by One: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2007
Dont worry Busygirl, I believe you. After all your signature says it all "in ma world, nothing is impossible"
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by busygirl(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Zandra1(f): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2007
;d
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by bodsibobo(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2007
Bellview flys international,
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by cuteass1(f): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2007
Zandra1:

I just joined this forum. Cute-ass I also went to HIJC. I was still in the school when the robbery where the gateman was shot occured. I was in house 7. Ciao

really?? then i'm sure yo know who you are wink

what set were you of??

this is so exciting cheesy

Btw i think you should create a "beginner's thread" so we can come and welcome you. Till then do accept my sincere welome. I do hope to ge to know you better, i'm curious cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by charla(f): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
Almighty God saved me from death a day b4 ma 16th buffday in the religious riots in Kaduna,21 Nov 2002.God is wonderful sha and he is so faithful.even when u dont deserve it ,he kips and protects u.i blive hes got a very special plan 4 ma life cos he kept me alive 4 a reason.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by charla(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ Mukina,same goes 4 u.i no u feel 4 ur friends dat were not so lucky but uve got 2 admit God kept u alive 4 a reason;Maybe to tell ur story and remind a world dat has 4gotten wat is rilly going on in ur country.all thanks to God for ur life dat was spared and dis will definitely not b d last of ur testimonies.Amen
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by bol(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2007
My scariest experience was when we were mid-air aboard a Virgin Nigeria airline,though the pilot told us we would encounter air turbulence over Algeria but I thought it was going to be mild. On getting to Algeria our plane started swerving Left and right proving difficulty for the pilot to maneuver, my heart jumped into my mouth but I had faith in God that  I shall not die but live. T o the glory of God we arrived Gatwick safe and sound.
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Zandra1(f): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2007
wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by outlaws(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2007
cool
I don't know. Maybe the day I steped into the White Mans' Land, USA.
The hate, the discrimination, the look, the smile, the excuse me. Think about it, what could be more frightening than that?
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by monshege: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2007
outlaws:

cool
I don't know. Maybe the day I steped into the White Mans' Land, USA.
The hate, the discrimination, the look, the smile, the excuse me. Think about it, what could be more frightening than that?

lol awww poor you, must have really really been scary for you undecided cry
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by outlaws(m): 5:10am On Apr 19, 2007
cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by cuteass1(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
Zandra1:

Cute-ass, actually I left the school for US so I couldnt finish there. If I was there I guess I would have been among the 2004 graduates by God's grace. What yr did u graduate? Whats your full name cause its likely I'll know u. Talk to u soon.

I was among the set that graduated 2001, had valedictory service in July 2001, i was actually one of the "utility prefects" of my set wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by 4Play(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
I don't really have a scary incident to report.I can't remember anything in my past that was very scary undecided
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

I don't really have a scary incident to report.I can't remember anything in my past that was very scary undecided

Hmm,ajebutter
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by ikamefa(f): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

yeye! cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
ikamefa:

yeye! cheesy

sho,even his name is scary enough grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Zandra1(f): 3:38am On Apr 28, 2007
[s][/s]
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by cuteass1(f): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2007
Zandra1:

Cute ass that means that u are in Nkiru's(the SP and forgot her last name; and also Chika Obichukwu's)set. I know those from that set but I can't remember the utility prefects.

Actually dear on the contrary, i was in the set right behind them But its funny though Cos Chika Obichukwu was my closest friend in the set apart from the Chinenye i was serving at the time . .lol, those were the days when "fork and knife" were one of the "must haves" and a "berrette" was so so necessary for tuesdays and fridays lol wink

I don't even know where my memory has gone to, because i can't remember the senior prefect of my year and come to think that the deputy senior prefect (Onyinye Osigwe) whom she shared the senior prefects' room with was my best friend embarassed I have to ask Onyinye about that the next time we talk wink But there, you got your clue!! cheesy

Zandra1:

and I really hope ure not among those us the junior ones then termed as being wicked grin. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Well i'm not sure you got the chance to know if i was among the wicked ones or not, if you left when you said you did. But when you've passed this little "guess who i am" game of ours, i'm sure you'll be able to tell if i had the potencial of being one of them undecided

I love this game, and looking forward to knowing who you are too. Btw i was in House1(in house 4 at the beginning, but then houses where changed), and the house prefect of my set who also happened to be my house neighbour was Ifeoma Ifeandu wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Zandra1(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2007
cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by Zandra1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2007
;d
Re: Tell Us About Your Scariest Experience by cuteass1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
Zandra1:

Cute ass, that means that u are in Chioma Ezejideaku's set? Am I right? I left the school in December of 2002.

You're so so right wink

Zandra1:

Wait, cute-ass, the SP in Onyinye Osigwe's set was Ifunanya Eke and the other DSP was Ezinne Ezeamalie (don't know if the spelling is right). But I can't remember Onyinye's best friend and am guessing ure from Nnewi cause thats where she's from. My town is very very close to Nnewi and is a very rich town at that. Give me more clues grin

Yes, Ifunany Eke, and Ezinne. How  could my always-good-at-functioning retentive memory be playing such a fast one on me, when its my set we're talking about angry

You'r doing real great darling, and from your explanations, if you left in 2002, and i graduated in 2001, the you definitely know who i am wink

Think of the utility prefects, we were three. Ngozi (can't remember her surname, but she was Ifunanya Eke's best friend), think of the other two. And now you even get to tell me if i was a wicked one lol grin

No i'm not from Nnewi but you're right, Onyinye is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Peace Corps Bill Scaled Through Second Reading. / From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? / Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction &approval In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.