Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) (36218 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 4:28am On Dec 04, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Chidiebere Nwaojiekwu was on Friday, December 1, brutally murdered at Galeshewe location of Kimberly town in Northern Cape, South Africa. The deceased who is said to be 26-years-old hails from Unubi in Nnewi south Local government, Anambra state and was allegedly killed after an argument over rent fee which was reportedly initiated by the landlord.

Senior writer at Sun Newspaper, Peter Agba Kalu shared the story on Facebook as he wrote;

A Nigerian, Chidiebere Nwaojiekwu was on the 1st of December brutally murdered at Galeshewe location of Kimberly town in Northern Cape. Chidiebere is 26 years old and he is from Unubi in Nnewi south Local government, Anambra state Nigeria.

This wicked act was done by the landlord of the house he is staying with with other five boys. It was just an argument about rent fee and it led to a fight. The landlord then called his boys and they started stabbing him. Chidiebere ran out of the house and they pursued after him and kept stabbing him till he slumped and died. Nigerians were informed and the cops came to secure the area and start off investigation.

Nigerians in Kimberly gathered with Northern Cape chairman at the forefront asking questions. The body is the mortuary and a case has been opened with a case number GALESHEWE CASE : 05/12/2017 Murder.

The cops have promised together with the community to provide those 6 persons involved and yesterday three were caught and kept in custody. Nigerians in Northern Cape are mourning and grieving. Chidiebere is single. He is a business man that deals in hair piece and accessories.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-man-chidiebere-nwaojiekwu-killed-in-south-africa.html

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 4:30am On Dec 04, 2017

RIP man..... Sad as it is, your death may mean nothing to our polithiefians here.... Rest on!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by princeade86(m): 4:37am On Dec 04, 2017
s.Africa again. enough is enough.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by python1: 4:37am On Dec 04, 2017
May be e go dey tell the landlord say na im own the house and about 98% of all the houses wey dey south Africa. Anyway, let me come and be going before these fighters arrive. grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Rutley(m): 4:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Atiku2019: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Let them hate, hustle go still continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by MasterKim: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice one fearless Jew.
We fear nobody.
Let dem bring war

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by raker300: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2017
He’s igbo

Oya, Afonjas come and make jokes and laugh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2017
See him face....useless idiot, make dem kill him dead body again jare.... These people are a menace to landlords everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2017
raker300:
He’s igbo

Before nko? You think he is Yoruba or Hausa mi?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
If this was a Yoruba man....you can imagine the pigs jumping up and down in happiness but we are different and classy......RIP.... cool cool

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Guestlander: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
He was probably telling the landlord that Kimberly is a no man's land.
That they developed Johannesburg, Cape Town and Pretoria.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by jeffizy(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2017
The way little issues degenerate into maiming or killing is beyond me.
The victim could have reacted better by moving to another house.
But all in all, may his soul RIP

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
May be e go dey tell the landlord say na im own the house and about 98% of all the houses wey dey south Africa. Anyway, let me come and be going before these fighters arrive. grin

Hope Sey yhu de yhur house? If not they will come and beat yhu wela o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by python1: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Samusu:

Hope Sey yhu de yhur house? If not they will come and beat wela o
I don run comot from house sef grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Angelanest: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by niyot124: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

I'm surprised you could actually find humor in this. Smh.

I wonder what is wrong with you.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by niyot124: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
raker300:
He’s igbo

The same way you would have made fun if it was an Afonja, right?

Nah, we are not like you, we are much enlightened. Thanks.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
pfff

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by mamatayour(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Upon all the statue Okorocha erect for Imo....diaris God oh . This south Africans no get joy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Odi egwu
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
My work has taken me to several African countries...

I SWEAR, no one wants an Aba Jew as tenant. NO ONE.

They ALWAYS try to cheat.

Don't be surprised if the agreement was for 1 person before he brought 5 guys into one room

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
when is all these killing gonna end
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by blaze1916(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sorry may his soul rip
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Elis49(f): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
See him face....useless idiot, make dem kill him dead body again jare.... These people are a menace to landlords everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by afroniger: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can Somebody please explain to me why South Africans just love to shed Nigerian blood? Please tell me why? This is just too much and unacceptable. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Serial Bank Accounts Hacker Arrested in Lagos (Photo) / Woman Stabs Lagos Food Seller For Refusing To Sell To Her On Credit (photo) / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.