Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) (36364 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by errhis(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
See him face....useless idiot, make dem kill him dead body again jare.... These people are a menace to landlords everywhere.

Of all the stupid comments have seen on nairaland...this one is the stupidest...
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by tifany89(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
niyot124:

I'm surprised you could actually find humor in this. Smh.

I wonder what is wrong with you.
To imagine supposed reasonable people liked such senseless comments is disheartening .
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by llyodzico(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Lionessza:

And I bet they hate you a 100 times more.
Who be this 1.... I will shoot every1 of them that cross my paths. All these Mphela people names like missiles #SLAVES
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Realtalk20: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My work has taken me to several African countries...

I SWEAR, no one wants an Aba Jew as tenant. NO ONE.

They ALWAYS try to cheat.

Don't be surprised if the agreement was for 1 person before he brought 5 guys into one room

I have gone through your posts and noted your chronic hate for ibo Nigerians

96% of you posts are ridiculing , insulting and making jest of ibo Nigerians or the president of this nation.

Now let me ask you candidly, do you believe this is a faceless forum and you can't be found to answer for some of your posts ?

I ask In sincerity, do you think no members who have thought themselves to be completely anonymous in this forum have not been found? grin

Nigeria is not kenya , you cannot go about insulting the president and think it's a hobby . Seems you are the leadder of those who insult the president form the huge volume of your posts that describes the president in very derogatory manner?

You think yourself smarter and better than the president of this nation?

Or you think you cannot be found to answer for your grossly insultive posts about the president which are being catalogued as we speak on this forum?

You think yourself above the law? grin

Let me educate you friend... grin

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
python1:
May be e go dey tell the landlord say na im own the house and about 98% of all the houses wey dey south Africa. Anyway, let me come and be going before these fighters arrive. grin

Worse than your inhuman comment are the people who liked and shared the silly contents- your thoughts
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by Iceberg3: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My work has taken me to several African countries...like Cotonou,Lome,guinea Bissau, Ouagadougou Niger republic.grin grin grin grin

I SWEAR, no one wants an Aba Jew as tenant. NO ONE.

They ALWAYS try to cheat.

Don't be surprised if the agreement was for 1 person before he brought 5 guys into one room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.