Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page (846 Views)

How Do I Fund My Facebook For Ads And Link My Paypal / How Can I Link My Facebook Page To My Site? / How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page by raf2angel: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Pls can so someone put me through on how to link my site to my Facebook page?
Re: How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page by IdaraCynthia: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Explain better
Re: How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
It depends on the platform you're using but this post would guide you https://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/07/using-ifttt-to-share-posts-to-social-networks.html
Re: How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page by Dmayor7(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
raf2angel:

If you are using WordPress, the best approach is to install JetPack and configure it.

In minutes, your website will be connected to your social networks.

I can help you out FREELY if you find it difficult for you to do.

Kudos
Re: How Can I Link My Site To My Facebook Page by TopYouGo: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
raf2angel:

You need a social icon plugin to do that. Once you installed the plugin, you can add all your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to your website through it.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Picture Bloggers Can Relate With / Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? / How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.