Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus (1022 Views)

MTN NG Unveils Their Cheapest Data Plan / MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) / How To Activate Glo 200% (X4) Data Bonus Offer - 3.2gb For N500, 24gb For N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus by Anasko(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2017
MTN NG is currently rewarding their customers and subscribers recently through the means of their “ Season of Surprise ” package.
The bonus can be gotten at any time and the reward bonus varies for all users i.e members can get 2GB , 1GB ,
WhatsApp bundles, Facebook bundles,
200MB , 100MB , 15MB and many more. Your luck shines it out.
To activate or check if you have been given the bonus, Simply dial 559 2# or
559 4# to checkout your data bonus for your surprise. or you can also receive the bonus via SMS saying:

“It’s the season of surprises and you have been rewarded 100MB data. Bonus is valid for 7 days.”
Your luck gives it all. Enjoy your surprise and try to inform others about this bonus too!

http://bayajidda..co.ke/2017/12/mtn-season-of-suprises-data-bonus.html?m=1
Re: MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus by Samusu(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Mine is zero
Re: MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus by Bishop4bella(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2017
MTN is give and take and you will Find yourself at the receiving end after they might have surprised you.

MTN....I can never trust them with my past experiences
MTN....my sweet enemy.
Re: MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus by Dan42(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Data without no notification.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Camera With Picture Details / 4 Reasons Why Stock Android UI Is Always Better Than Custom UI / Infinix Hot 6 Vs Lenovo K5 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.