Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) (579 Views)

Win A Brand New Car, 200k And Lots Of Gift Items In The Infinix Turn Up Friday / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / MTN NG Season Of Suprises Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) by DopeTech(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Lots of lives were touched today been the Season 4 of the MTNSeasonOfSuprises As they suprises their next door neighbours at Giwa Barracks Famolo, Ikoyi.

A speech by MTN;

"We kicked off the Season 4 of the #MTNSeasonOfSuprises, today with our next door neighbours at Giwa Barracks Falomo, Ikoyi. "We are glad to have been given the opportunity to delight and put smiles on their faces.
"It is the season of love endlessly and we hope to spread this love and brighten the lives of Nigerians across the nation one suprise at a time #JustForYou..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2376837742330620&id=130488246965592&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.2376837742330620%3Atop_level_post_id

cc:lalasticlala

Re: MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2018
:Stinginess will not allow 9mobile do the same. Na when I borrow 2k troway sim their eye go clear.
Re: MTNSeasonOfSuprises: MTN Suprises Giwa Barracks With Lots Of Suprises (Photos) by DopeTech(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
:Stinginess will not allow 9mobile do the same. Na when I borrow 2k troway sim their eye go clear.

MTN are really trying, very soon now we'll start receiving suprise messages from Mtnsurprise on freebies.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp New Update, Picture Mode Now Available To All Android Users / [DEAL] Iphone 7 Plus For Sale / I Have Been Getting Calls From Random Numbers Lately. Should I Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.