Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu (806 Views)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by peterciouspet: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/atikus-defection-vote-no-confidence-apc-govt-ekweremadu/

Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has described the return of the former Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to the Peoples Democratic Party, as a welcome development, not only for the party but also for Nigeria’s democracy.

Atiku had defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the opposition PDP.

Ekweremadu, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Uche Anichukwu, on Sunday said the move represented a “massive” Vote of No Confidence on the leadership capacity of the APC. He said the vote first came from the masses “and now by the cream of its hierarchy and founding members.”

He said, “The dumping of the APC by Alhaji Atiku is a welcome development for the PDP, but more importantly for Nigeria’s democracy.

“Nigeria is in dire need of a rescue mission to rekindle hope in our democracy, restore it on the path of prosperity and halt the worsening divisiveness that threatens our corporate existence.

“I, therefore, enjoin all former PDP faithful who left for various reasons as well as other progressive-minded Nigerians to emulate Alhaji Atiku; to reunite under the umbrella (of the PDP) to salvage the nation because I see a new and better Nigeria coming in 2019.

“I see a country where corruption will be eradicated; a nation that will be a pride to Africa and admiration of the international community; and a nation where no man will be oppressed, intimidated, persecuted or sidelined on account of ethnicity, religion or political persuasion. No amount of desperation will stop the will of God for Nigeria in 2019.”

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/atikus-defection-vote-no-confidence-apc-govt-ekweremadu/

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by amzee(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2017
OK
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by dunkem21(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy I concur Ikechukwu Atikuchukwu grin
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Abbeysunday(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Person wey no know weitin dey do am
Dey jump from one party to another
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by thesicilian: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2017
It's just a case of personal ambition, nothing more
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku state of mind cool
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by duduade: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
God how I wish I was an assassin... I swear I would have done Nigerians a huge favor by wasting all These people

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Dlee1(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
I pity the way Nigerians are clamouring for Atiku to win 2019 presidential election. Does it mean that we don't have a better alternative in 9ja? Don't we have a better candidate again? Why should we be recycling all these failed politicians? ... I spit on them...

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by ayourbamie: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Someone that has been moving upandan since 2007 while was the vice president under PDP. From PDP to ACN, CAN to nPDP, nPDP to APC, APC to PDP.

I"ll stick with Buhari if Atiku is our only option in 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by agwom(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2017
okay
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Impenia: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku's defection is simply to further his presidential ambition, nothing more. Politicians should stop masking their personal and inordinate ambition under some moral principles. Nigerian politicians don't act based on patriotism or principles, it's simply out of self interest.
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Its amazing how the BmC have all gone on Rampage...

Now the new push is to tag Atiku with ipob..
Atiku is fulani and not ipob or any other group.

Atiku, its just a pity the presidential throne is being given to you on a platter of gold as the current is just a HE-goat..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku simply means a saviour, someone who is capable to rescuing or save a nation from disaster or plague.

oxford meaning for Atiku, "21 edition"
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by adem30: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
So it was vote of no confidence on PDP when HE left PDP before?

Even the most foolish man in Nigeria knows Atiku wakawaka about
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Kulas: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
My senator has spoken and I concur

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by tonyzaks: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
God how I wish I was an assassin... I swear I would have done Nigerians a huge favor by wasting all These people
There's still time u can become one
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by tuniski: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Dlee1:
I pity the way Nigerians are clamouring for Atiku to win 2019 presidential election. Does it mean that we don't have a better alternative in 9ja? Don't we have a better candidate again? Why should we be recycling all these failed politicians? ... I spit on them...
Make yourself the alternative or you chose from the ones we have. It is not about idealism or wishful thinking politics is involvement and engagement!
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by tuniski: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
adem30:
So it was vote of no confidence on PDP when HE left PDP before?

Even the most foolish man in Nigeria knows Atiku wakawaka about
Yes it was!
Re: Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku can never be affected by propaganda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Atiku Said About PDP In February 2014(pictured) / Lagos State Town Hall Meeting With Ahmed Buhari,39yrs Old Presidential Aspirant / Ebonyi Governor's SSA Organizes Drinking Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.