Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (23081 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Lordave:
You people place too much importance on marriage, why?

I am not placing any importance on marriage. If she was not ready, why did she dwell?

She could have simply sought a sperm donor........

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Xisnin(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

It kinda pains me that
nobody is Oiling her anymore

Khd95:
she go get young engineer wey go dey oil her machine on a steady na

Wasted brains can only think about sex.
Can anything good come out from your brains?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by EarnestCMill: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2017
A failed wife and an unstable mother pretending to care for the less privileged is a hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by cybriz82(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
when bill gate gave up a billion dollar for charity nobody hear am ooohhh....

Nobody hear am then how dId u know?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by EarnestCMill: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2017
I am not placing any importance on marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Abudu2000(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
This is what love seeing about celebs, they are the center of attention and attraction and so needs to lead by example not Posting boobs and buttocks on social media meanwhile there are more pressing issues...

Anyways, see as dike fresh, chuchhill right now

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by majamajic(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
tonto is fresh
I like this girl die
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Tonto i think ure just a very good actor just playing ur script
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by greatman247(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2017
zadok60:
when you go carry me too?...my zenith bank acct has been crippled for a month now,no alert...

LOL, funny you. Work smart, pray and play hard
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by phranq30(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
Meaning you're a nobody?
Thou art savage grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2017
You try madam...She is good for the camera, not for her Churchill. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by judgedredd22(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

It kinda pains me that

oshey! oil & gas employee!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by esthy86(f): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
if nobody heard it,how then do u know about it,bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Posh(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Elis49:
Waoo...that's good of her.
....hi..bae, wich part of enugu re u staying cos i live there, too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by toprealman: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
For the camera, as usual!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by wildchild02: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
ok

Promo Promo Promo on Customized football Jerseys, check my signature..Dont miss it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
But you hear am ba?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Mariangeles(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:
She try, she really try. Ma question now nah, does she really not feel irritated within??... Well, only God knows our hearts
I heard she's nice for real...besides if she felt irritated, she wouldn't have done it, not even for show.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by LordPOSEIDON: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Mariangeles:
I heard she's nice for real...besides if she felt irritated, she wouldn't have done it, not even for show.
Well, Goodluck to her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Spotless123(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
Higness is a bad thing..:.. Hw did u hear it bro?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's only valuable, I repeat only valuable when, done in privy and NOT for show-off / camera.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Jennifer89(f): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:

What do u really want
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
pretty lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

It kinda pains me that
Gbam!!!!!!! if i hear

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by kingBenedict: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Khd95:
she go get young engineer wey go dey oil her machine on a steady na
Na wa for this una talk ooh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by kingBenedict: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Your Screen Goddess Tonto Dike recently paid a visit to the Disabled in Abuja, in celebration of United Nations international world disability day, The Mother of one and divorcee was seen carrying one of the disabled women as smiled all through,.
see more photos below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/tonto-dike-carries-crippled-woman-as.html

I was thinking about the other type of carry....like lifting the person with her hands...so much for semantics.....���
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
thats my girl.. .this is what I expect you to be doing for long. .feel free and live your life. . .not by crying for anyone. .no one has the right to make you cry or be unhappy. .you are a goal getter. .so stand firm.....cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Meets Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Evannie Isioma Patrick Receives Fashion Award In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.