Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) (32863 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by ani4purity(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is inhuman....why not charge him court
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria police sha angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Smartii(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
so long the punishment for such offenders is not beating, inflicting injury on the body of the offender, then she can get justice, the officers and the lady are both guilty. The officers are just over doing the job out of over zealousness, funny a country we live in where expecting justice from court on police brutality can be so tiring, one would even be tired of the case, getting justice against army brutality is almost like impossible as it takes almost eternity.laws are made for offenders and no where in advanced western world would beating of someone a way to punish offenders, maybe in islamic countries.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Abati60: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
After reading the various comments, i can’t imagine people condoning what the police did to the poor woman. Accepted she broke the law by not using the bridge. But why must she be beaten, she is supposed to be given a citation and keep it going. Nigeria is still in the woods and a zoo.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by kabarka(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
inasmuch as i condemn this treatment especially to a lady

the bridge is boldly seen there and very busy
probably she's just been lazy to climb

that's for her safety because the speed of trailer in that uga junction is something else

sorry dear next time use the pedestrian bridge

You are right its for her safety but the notice board is too small.
People not familiar with the area will always fall victim irrespective of whether they from anmbra or another state
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Settingz321:
This can not even happen to an immigrants in some advance countries talkless of a citizen
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by 2shure: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
women n dia sharp mouth
nice one coti
beat craise commot 4her body
ozwo
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Reeberry: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dumb Policemen. Why assault her, because It is her life.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
kabarka:

You are right its for her safety but the notice board is too small.
People not familiar with the area will always fall victim irrespective of whether they from anmbra or another state
the bridge is too big to be seen by everyone
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Abee79(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have been locked for a whole day and arraigned before a kangaroo court by Isolo LG over this sh.it in 2009!
They later released me in the evening when I start to dey craze for there . . . . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
They collected #1k from me the other day I didn't use the brigade that day so since that time I no try am again self
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by donqx: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
oh
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by badinfluence: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Settingz321:
This can not even happen to an immigrants in some advance countries talkless of a citizen
Police brutality isn't exclusive to Nigeria alone..
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
So the punishment for crossing the road is beating from the police.
And to those idiots saying it's right for the police to assault her thunder fire una.
What are the problem of Nigerians the beating is unlawful and unconstitutional. Everyone should condemn it.
I'm sha peacefully waiting for any security agents to assault me so I can sue thier ass.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by cytell56: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Ignorance they say is not an excuse before the law.

Instead of bailing herself immediately with cash or kind, i'm sure she was running her useless mouth.

I guess she has learnt a bitter lesson now.

You are certainly not OK, is that the best that can come out of your mouth!!! Won't be surprised you are one of the people that molested her.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Instead of bailing herself immediately with cash or kind, i'm sure she was running her useless mouth.

NwaAmaikpe has always been opposite to the facts.

He's mentally unstable

Therefore who so ever believes this is not NwaAmaikpe, just for the fact that he said it isn't him.
Such persons truly believes in NwaAmaikpe's write ups & should stop criticising him.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Isnt she ashamed? First you were jay walking which is also a crime and just shows how useless you are when even cattle use the bridge. I am sure she must have run her mouth before being beaten. Women will always leave out the part they ran their mouth when reporting an issue, no be today. Anyway the cops were wrong to beat her.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Oludon20: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Those guys at Uga are not Police o,they are Navy....i was once in their net,but thank God I had #500 with me so I had to free myself. They usually dont beat people. Most times if you dont have money they tell you to climb the Pedestrian bridge to and fro about 3 times then you are allowed to go. The beating is what i am not understanding.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
[b][/b] police is your friend grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why didn't people mob those id*iots?

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Well I rather be beaten than face the judge. Its a serious offence. Endangering ones life.. Suicidal. I like our police force.. If not for their local way of thinking we would have all been in jail
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by Bblessing37: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
And they say police is ur friend undecided
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by vengedre(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

U must be a police, your father or any of your relative... You r very stupid tho
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by TheKing4040(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

you are a very stupid and unrepentant fool.. .how can a reasonable person justify this kinda brutality melted upon a lady..
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by sevule(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
The comments I am reading on Nairaland just goes to show how barbaric Nigerians are.
A woman was beaten by the very same people that are meant to protect us and we somehow find a way
to blame the victim. Whatever happened to the rule of law?
Nigeria is truly a jungle
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by daralove(f): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
benifeanyi57:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

thunder will fire, thiefs,

go and work.
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Ur sister will a victim one day...... just be ready to eat ur own vomit.
Fool
Re: Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Yes na he serve am well

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.