Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities (1738 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / Gunmen Attack Adamawa Communities, Kill District Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Raziii(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Suspected Fulani Herdsmen attack two communities in Demsa local government area of Adamawa state. The communities are Lawaru and Dong.

The attackers are said to have razed down villages in the communities but report about their whereabouts remains unknown at the moment.

The casualty figure as at the time of this report remains sketchy but report has it that at least two people lost their lives including the community heads in the affected areas.

The Fulani Herdsmen are suspected to be behind the latest attack.

The chairman of Numen Local Government whose community was attacked last Friday leading to the death of four policemen confirmed this attack on Channels TV Sunrise breakfast show said the police are doing all it can to restore order in the communities.

http://focusnaijaa..com.ng/2017/12/breaking-news-suspected-fulani-herdsmen.html
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by DLondonboiy: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
When a herdsman is in AsoRock, what do you expect...??

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Paperwhite(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
This is what happens when a well known bigot and animal in human form sits as the president of a multi-polar country like Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Luvties(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2017
O Lord take control.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by awesomet1(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
FRONT PAGE OOOO
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by duduade: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
These are times when I miss Obasanjo...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Yeligray(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
For another person state... It's just like coming to my house to slap me, who you be?... In situations like this where the government have failed to protect lives and properties, it's up the attacked people to take countermeasures and fight back

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by heendrix(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
These are times when I miss Obasanjo...

he would only end up killing innocent people and less of fulani militia in which that what he's good at

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
The great Fulani Army is on the move again
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
And ipob is called a terror group. What happened to the army moving swiftly to save Nigerians and it unity or the police going in to arrest perpetrators. It's always an online stuff, we send condolence message on Twitter and Facebook and think all is facades yet is real .
What happens in setting up checking point pole to pole as its down in southeast roads... No they won't do it cos they are in a zone where life matters 20%.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by MightySparrow: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are they northern Muslims? Are their agendas the same
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Ddaji(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2017
The retaliation so soon!!! This is fall out of mass killing of Fulani's by bachama last two weeks.pictures of some Fulani's killed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Ddaji(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Fulani herdsmen atracking and killing again? They are just criminals

Concentrate on unarmed peaceful IPOB who your government called terrorists.

Terrorists are more dangerous than criminals

I heard that the Biafran songs IPOB sing can spread and kill so many people.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Does anyone still have doubts that yhe herdsman in aso rock is behind most acts of terror in the country..Atiku just resigned from the APC and all of a sudden his state is being made ungovernable out of the blues by Fulani terrorist squads ...

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by GuyWise(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Ddaji:
The retaliation so soon!!! This is fall out of mass killing of Fulani's by bachama last two weeks.pictures of some Fulani's killed
NEFAASA or what? is this you?

Let their madness remain with them there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by magoo10(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Terrorist doing what they know how to do best under the command of the chief terrorist himself.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Bari22: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Ddaji:

Fulani are revenging killing their children and wives, good luck to them. I hate killing children and females
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by SalamRushdie: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Ddaji:
https://www.nairaland.com/4190559/mass-burial-fulani-herdsmen-killed

Nefeesa shame on you , after we exposed you as a member of Fulani terror unit you went and changed moniker ..shame on you
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2017
ATIKU resignation.. undecided

na why Mynd4456 said he showed his card too early..

you won't see out python and crocodile troops..

RIP to the dead..and those who's head are being moved this min.

BUHARI MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Ddaji(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Bari22:

Fulani are revenging killing their children and wives, good luck to them. I hate killing children and females
Bros is a pay back time bachama militia killed even months old babies, old and young .Fulani are retaliating now.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Bari22: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Ddaji:
Bros is a pay back time bachama militia killed even months old babies, old and young .Fulani are retaliating now.

Government should let them retaliate the way they let batchama people slaughter innocent children

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by achi4u(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
For another person state... It's just like coming to my house to slap me, who you be?... In situations like this where the government have failed to protect lives and properties, it's up the attacked people to take countermeasures and fight back
Exactly my man.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by yanshDoctor: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
those who helped to bring buhari to power should by now buried themselves in shames.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Goke7: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Does anyone still have doubts that yhe herdsman in aso rock is behind most acts of terror in the country..Atiku just resigned from the APC and all of a sudden his state is being made ungovernable out of the blues by Fulani terrorist squads ...

Jesus Christ, what manner of assumptions is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Kusaa: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2017
The government is not helping matters,despite the mass murder committed by Bachama militia against fulani nobody was arrested by security agents and by their nature i know fulani must retaliate!!! i missed obj no nonsense president.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Stingman: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Goke7:

Jesus Christ, what manner of assumptions is this? grin

Then send your Operation python dance there immediately. Even an slowpoke would know that there would be reprisal attacks!

...A load of nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by cstr1000: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by ureportsAbuja: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by AlomoReloaded: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Well... Truth is, it's not my business. Afterall I'm an Igbo... And some of my people who owned neither gun nor bullet, who neither killed a monkey nor a gorilla talk more of a human being, were called terrorists.... Let them kwontinuu.. Na them them.... This is a dog-eat-dog issue..... Anyway Let me even light my weed....

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by ModsWillKillNL: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Where's the army

Kudos to the brave Ibadan warriors of the early 19th century who stopped Fulani incursion into Yorubaland at Osogbo and made them beat a painful retreat back to their caliphate enclave forever shortly after the fall of Ilorin.

Otherwise, we may have had this kind of situation on our hands.

In the wake of social media and enlightenment, northern minorities are now trying to shake off Fulani yoke and bondage. I hope it is not too late cos the Fulanis will not let go without a fight.

Proudly Yoruba cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
No be Atiku state be that
All of a sudden, Fulani's herdmen remembers that state!

It is well

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Americans Are Saying About Buhari Speech In The U.S / See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) / MYSTERY: ' Bible's foretells The Political Life Of Atiku Abubaka - a must read r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.