Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) (1731 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by Angel54(f): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
See as British Prime Minister was welcomed Today along Buhari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0i6HNWz1RI
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by Alexa1866(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice to see both of them rubbing mind
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by docadams: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
I pity this PM. I think she intended softening PMB
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by docadams: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
I pity this PM. I think she intended softening PMB with that reckless statement hoping to put him in a disadvantaged position for bilateral trade negotiations.
Unfortunately, Baba na old veteran in this game. His moment of vulnerability has long disappeared far in the horizon. So its scratch my back I scratch yours or no deal.

1 Like

Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by slimfit1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
What is the point of this soldier behind Buhari all the time. Cant he find a tactical way to hide himself from camera.
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by speedyGonzales: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
docadams:
I pity this PM. I think she intended softening PMB with that reckless statement hoping to put him in a disadvantaged position for bilateral trade negotiations.
Unfortunately, Baba na old veteran in this game. His moment of vulnerability has long disappeared far in the horizon. So its scratch my back I scratch yours or no deal.

do you know how much he spent on planes for USA? when Russia was half the price?
Buhari is an uncle tom. when the west says jump, he asks how high.

3 Likes

Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by docadams: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
speedyGonzales:

do you know how much he spent on planes for USA? when Russia was half the price?
Buhari is an uncle tom. when the west says jump, he asks how high.

I dislike wayward comments. Talk to me with facts and figures.
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by speedyGonzales: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
docadams:

I dislike wayward comments. Talk to me with facts and figures.

Are you not a Nigerian? you don't read news?

Here is Buhari complaining about the terms of agreement and then proceeds to buy it, without NASS approval and without the US changing their stands.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/26/buharis-govt-rejects-us-conditions-sale-fighter-jets/

Russian MI 35 are about 12M Dollar per unit
Russian Mikoyan MiG-29 are about 11M Dollar per unit
US A-29 Super Tucano are about 14M Dollars per unit

obviously since the planes are built after the order is placed the prices are negotiable they prices don't change significantly. Also, as you can read from the new article, Russia allows for technology transfer but the US don't.
Sure its good to make friends with both Russia and US but not to our disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by docadams: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
speedyGonzales:

Here is Buhari complaining about the terms of agreement and then proceeds to buy it, without NASS approval and without the US changing their stands.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/26/buharis-govt-rejects-us-conditions-sale-fighter-jets/

obviously since the planes are built after the order is placed the prices are negotiable they prices don't change significantly. Also, as you can read from the new article, Russia allows for technology transfer but the US don't.
Sure its good to make friends with both Russia and US but not to our disadvantage.

Your claim "do you know how much he spent on planes for USA? when Russia was half the price"

Your link Russian MI 35 are about 12M Dollar per unit
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
All I see is just LIFELESSNESS
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by ashjay001(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
speedyGonzales:

Oga brainaic! I dey baby, when I don dey read say, Russia equipments are scrap, at most! The rate of failure, is incomparable!

If u can afford it, wouldnt u rather buy a Toyota, than a Volkswagen for transport biz?

Paragon bus - 900k
Liteace-1.2m
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by Obinna53: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
I see only 1 responsible person there,don't ask me who
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by shox(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Obinna53:
I see only 1 responsible person there,don't ask me who
Yeah..... It's ashjay001

1 Like

Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by slimfit1(m): 4:52am On Aug 30, 2018
It is a sign of joblessness for that much people.
Re: See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) by Amberon: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2018
You Buhari supporters keep saying such things to give yourselves hope.

How exactly did Trump scratch Buhari's back. Yet Buhari went there and signed a deal that will see the importation of food from America. America that it's food have been causing cancer to it's citizens. Buhari with his dull brain couldn't offer any trade deals at all. He just succumbed to Trump.
docadams:

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Validated By 200 Year Old Colonial Document / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Family / Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.