Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview (1837 Views)

Pls Is Dis Legit Or Scam? Axa Mansard Insurance, 199b Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti / Awolowo Way, Ikeja From Oshodi (direction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by aigboden: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
I was invited for interview at No 8 Adekunle fajuyi way Ikeja GRA Lagos. The name of the organization was not mentioned. Pls I need your assistance. Thanks
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by chimaria(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
It's a construction company, kindly share details about the position and time.

Thanks!
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by toygod2: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Are you sure this ain't scam? lipsrsealed
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by deolurexy1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Share the text
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by Prestige2050: 5:35pm On May 07, 2018
Dear, *** *** ***

Following the receipt and review of your CV you are hereby invited for a chat. The following details will guide:

Date: Tuesday 8th of May, 2018
Time: 10:00 am.
Venue: Business School Netherlands (BSN)
8, Adekunle Fajuyi way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to dress formally and come along with duplicate copies of your CV as well as your drivers license should you have one.
Please call Sussan on 07066565246 for further inquiries.

Kindly confirm receipt of our mail and availability to attend.

Wishing you all the best
Regards.
Thanks, I will be attending the interview.
Show quoted text

I got this, please how genuine is this company and what do they do. Thank you
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by belcom10(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
Prestige2050:
Dear, *** *** ***

Following the receipt and review of your CV you are hereby invited for a chat. The following details will guide:

You are required to dress formally and come along with duplicate copies of your CV as well as your drivers license should you have one.

Wishing you all the best
Regards.
Show quoted text

have you call the number to confirm the company name. I know of adekunle fajuyi crescent,Adeniyi jones ikeja. Not sure of Adekunle fajuyi way.
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by gratefulheart(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2018
it is real. Business School Netherlands (BSN) is real organization with good opportunity.

Prestige2050:
Dear, *** *** ***

Wishing you all the best
Regards.
Show quoted text

Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by Prestige2050: 6:59am On May 08, 2018
Tnx y'all. I will keep you guys posted on how it all goes. Prep-in for the interview right now. God bless us all.
Re: 8, Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja GRA Interview by Prestige2050: 5:01pm On May 08, 2018
The interview went well and the company is real. Waiting for feedback from them.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Job That Can Pay You N500k/month As A Fresh Graduate In Nigeria? / Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout / Uba Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.