Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate (8126 Views)

Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! / Requirements For The State Of Origin Certificate / Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by JeremyA2G(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello friends, Pls I need help I'm an aspirant of the universities Lagos and Im going to need a certificate of state of origin to run my registration, Pls does anyone have any idea where I can get it and how much I would pay for it. Pls I would appreciate your reply's. Thank you
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by biafraisdead(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2017
JeremyA2G:
Hello friends, Pls I need help I'm an aspirant of the universities Lagos and Im going to need a certificate of state of origin to run my registration, Pls does anyone have any idea where I can get it and how much I would pay for it. Pls I would appreciate your reply's. Thank you
u could either get it by travelling down to ur local government or u visit ur state's liaison office here in Lagos or any state u reside in
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by blackboy(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Price depends but liason office of your state does it.
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by JeremyA2G(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
biafraisdead:

u could either get it by travelling down to ur local government or u visit ur state's liaison office here in Lagos or any state u reside in
Thanks bro, do you know where delta state liaison office is?
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by biafraisdead(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
JeremyA2G:
Thanks bro, do you know where delta state liaison office is?
no I don't but most states have their's in vi
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by JeremyA2G(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
biafraisdead:

no I don't but most states have their's in vi
OK thanks, Pls do you know how much they charge?
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by tomwoodie: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
As I know, it is important to get great essay, reccomendation letter, improve your resume writing and pass the test, no? Oк I missed anything?
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by ibukunoluwa7(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
If your state of origin is lagos state, would you still need the certificate of state of origin? And if yes, can I get it @ my local government office?
Re: How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate by markensense(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Please where is the State Liason office for Ekiti in Oyo state?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU And Its Worrisome Contributions To The Collapse Of Nigerian Educational Sec / Complete Project Work | Download Now | Free Project Topics And Materials / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Portal User's Guide 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.