Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! (1900 Views)

Requirements For The State Of Origin Certificate / How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate / Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nairaland family please I need help on where I can process my local government of origin certificate in Lagos State.I'm an indigene of ogun state,I was less than two years old when I last visited my hometown.Please is it possible to get it done here in Lagos State.
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Joevics(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Spartancosta:
Nairaland family please I need help on where I can process my local government of origin certificate in Lagos State.I'm an indigene of ogun state,I was less than two years old when I last visited my hometown.Please is it possible to get it done here in Lagos State.
Do you remember your LGA of origin? If yes, just go there and tell them you need it. Only the LGA or state can issue LGA of origin certificate.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joevics:

Do you remember your LGA of origin? If yes, just go there and tell them you need it. Only the LGA or state can issue LGA of origin certificate.
so in short boss I will have to travel the way down to ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Those guys who run admission clearance in your school can do it for you.
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Completeguy(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Go to Ogun state liason office in Lagos you will get it done there.
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Those guys who run admission clearance in your school can do it for you.
alright sir thanks
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Completeguy:
Go to Ogun state liason office in Lagos you will get it done there.
thank you sir
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Kaypols(f): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2020
this is ogun liason address

Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Kaypols:
this is ogun liason address
God bless you boss, I'm really grateful
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Kaypols(f): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2020
it at Ikeja i got my own at the rate of #1500 in 2018,but i don't know now much it is now
Re: Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! by Spartancosta(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Kaypols:
it at Ikeja i got my own at the rate of #1500 in 2018,but i don't know now much it is now
thanks boss, I'm sure they can also help with birth certificate

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom Visa Interview Questions And Answers / University Of Abuja 2008/2009 Post Ume. / Laurette And University Of Liver Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.