Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY (1042 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Techm8: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2017
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ONLINE

STEP 1 – Take a picture of you hugging your family and friends and accompany it with a captivating caption.

STEP 2 - Upload on TECNO’s Facebook page as a comment under the activity pinned post with the hashtag #TECNOXmasHugs or on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TECNOSpot with the same hashtag #TECNOXmasHugs. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter and TECNOSpotto make your entry valid.
Every week, we will pick 5 winners- One entry with the most comments from Facebook and Instagram each. One winner with the most retweets on Twitter, One winner with the most mentions on Snapchat and one [1]entry with the most agrees on TECNOSpot.
These 5 weekly winners will be rewarded with Special TECNO Hampers.
NB: If you have won for a week, you cannot win again
Participants from online can as well participate offline for a chance to win TECNO Phantom 8 and branded gift items.
Entry starts from 4th December and ends on31st December, 2017.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE OFFLINE

Walk into any TECNO authorized store, buy any TECNO Smartphones and get an instant gift and raffle ticket. The raffle ticket qualifies you to win a Phantom 8 via a raffle draw.
You also stand another chance of winning Phantom 8 when you take a picture with our Rabbit dressed Smart ambassador, follow TECNO mobile on all social media pages and upload the picture on your social Media page with #TECNOXmasHugs.
Duration: 4th December 2017 – 31st December 2017
The raffle Draw will take place on the 5th of January, 2018.
Visit our Social media pages for more information.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions for #TECNOXmasHugs Online Activity

By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice).
The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a)#TECNOXmasHugsOnline Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) Participants are required to take a picture of them hugging their family and friends and accompany with a captivating caption, uploadas comment under the pinned post on our Facebook page. Participants can also participate by posting entry on Instagram, Snapchat, TECNOSpot and Twitter. Every week, 5 top entries will be rewarded with special TECNO Hampers.
Those participating offline are required to visit any authorized TECNO outlet and buy any TECNO’s Smart phones.

c) For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture uploaded and shall indemnify TECNO Mobile Nigeria for any claim by any third party arising from their entry.

d) This activity commences on 4th Dec. 2017 and closes on 31st December, 2017. All entries must be completed no later than 11:59pm on December 31st, 2017. No entry received after this time will be considered.

e) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

g) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

h) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

i) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

j) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

k) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

l) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria online (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by paolokonqueror(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Winning
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Ennyholar: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good one from tecno
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by chicwoman(f): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
I would really like that hamper o
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Kogbaski: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice job tecno
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by datyorubaboy: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is good news
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by omoalajah(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
I want to win too
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by missslimzy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let me partake in this
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know if this promotion is still on
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Freelancerx: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
It is and people are still winning. Hop on the train and stand a chance to win too.

1 Like

Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Behankey(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
I think it is. Saw a post on Twitter about it today.

1 Like

Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by scarycuteface(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
It will be nice to win something this season. A Christmas hamper won't be bad smiley
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by koskilala: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
I like this tecno really. They are doing everything big.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by FellaL: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Man still has slot to win something. �
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by FellaL: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
koskilala:
I like this tecno really. They are doing everything big.

I think the Tecno brand is the most charitable smartphone brand in the Nigerian market.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by FellaL: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

You no read to see deadline? Na wa o
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Behankey(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
FellaL:

Lol. Ends next week. Jan 5 sha.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by scarycuteface(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
FellaL:

I think the Tecno brand is the most charitable smartphone brand in the Nigerian market.
Can't agree less.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by Freelancerx: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
chicwoman:
Who wouldn't? It is loaded.
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by omoalajah(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
me too i want
chicwoman:
Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by datyorubaboy: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
He no see am . LOl
FellaL:

Re: Win Special Tecno Hampers In #tecnoxmashugs ACTIVITY by missslimzy(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
nice one from Tecno

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Root My Spark K7 / Camon C9 For Sale / Here’s The Itel S33, Another Budget Android Go Phone From Itel Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.