Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs (871 Views)

TECNO Aims To Be A Stylish Technology Icon With It's Launch Of CAMON 19 Series / All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive / Pictures Of Camon 11 #24mpaiclearselfie Tour From Dubai To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Christmas! That time of the year, when all one thinks about is mummy’s delicious fried rice, is indeed a memorable season everywhere in the world. It is a season of celebration, a time to connect with loved ones. A time to relax and be a kid again.

A time to anticipate a potentially blissful year. And yes, this season is so special because TECNO would be rewarding fans and Families with fantastic gifts to celebrate Christmas in grand style.

Yeah, you heard me right, TECNO will be rounding off this year in an exciting way. Alongside the ongoing TECNO #24MPAIClearSelfie Challenge, the new contest, TECNO #MerryGiveMas different families will go home with Camon 11 Pro and hampers to make this Christmas, completely unique and pleasantly memorable. And if you have relatives, who are always trying to measure up, what better way to show them who’s boss, by showing up with the latest Camon 11 Pro smartphone.

Oh Yes! such a lovely thought. TECNO would be heralding its own version of 12 days of Christmas by rewarding individuals every day from the 14th of December to the 25th of December with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers. It’s a win-win situation for you! Why not join in.

How to Participate:

Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post https:///5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays. Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
On Twitter and Instagram, Post a family Selfie with the hashtag #MerryGivemas, #Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmas and #ChristmasGiveaway
You MUST be following all TECNO Mobile’s social media pages for your entry to be valid.
Tell your friends/family to like, share/retweet your entry to increase your chances of winning.
At the end of the competition, 3 People stand a chance to win a brand new Camon 11 Pro, and 9 people stand a chance to win Christmas Hampers.

Source https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/tecno-merrygivemas-lots-camon-pro-hampers-grabs/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
That camon 11pro for nice. Would've participated if only I was with my family
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Early Christmas present from Tecno then. Will be nice to win the new Camon 11 Pro
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by tafat: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one from tecno mobile, I wouldn't mind winning the camon 11 pro or even the hampers sef
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by tafat: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abdstrakt:
That camon 11pro for nice. Would've participated if only I was with my family
it must not be a recent picture, must it? You could use an old picture with your family abi??
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by bravesoul247(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
First of all, it was light up your dream where 4 people were made millionaires, they still embarked on other giveaways and even the one for Dubai and Seychelles trip, now its another one for the families. Like seriously Double twaile for TECNO Jor.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Psoulsport(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Can't wait to get my own hamper...
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Goldyyy: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2018
All I need is the Camon 11 pro and I'll be fine
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Pekuliar: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2018
I don't need a lot for Xmas, there's just one thing i need and that's the camon 11 Pro... I'm so going to participate in this
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Pekuliar: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2018
bravesoul247:
First of all, it was light up your dream where 4 people were made millionaires, they still embarked on other giveaways and even the one for Dubai and Seychelles trip, now its another one for the families. Like seriously Double twaile for TECNO Jor.
as in ehn... They deserve to be applauded

1 Like

Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Rubiesangel: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Great one from Tecno, but I still need a bag of rice and one oil.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by chicwoman(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na the hamper dey enter my eye sef
tafat:
Nice one from tecno mobile, I wouldn't mind winning the camon 11 pro or even the hampers sef
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by chicwoman(f): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
They take their CSR seriously though

bravesoul247:
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by chicwoman(f): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Omo same here o
Rubiesangel:
Great one from Tecno, but I still need a bag of rice and one oil.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by omoalajah(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
christmas getting lit
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by missslimzy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
I love the fact that Tecno is giving back to the society
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by datyorubaboy: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Great concept from Tecno
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2018
missslimzy:
I love the fact that Tecno is giving back to the society
They always do
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by sureinfo: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Tecno mobile doing great things, very nice of them
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Psoulsport(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
A lot of people smiled during the end of the year...as Tecno kept making us proud...

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specs N Price / Good Phones / Less Than One Month Used. Infinix Hot 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.