Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi (1882 Views)

Please I Need Description On How To Get To Ago Palace Way From Oshodi / Directions To Arspamda Trade Fair Complex At Lagos - Badagry Express / Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by Tbaks(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please somebody help me..
I am not used to the mainland.

If i am going to ajao estate, from oshodi, which bus do i enter and where do i drop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by Abduletudaye(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tbaks:
Please somebody help me..
I am not used to the mainland.

If i am going to ajao estate, from oshodi, which bus do i enter and where do i drop?

When you get to oshodi oke, enter a bus going to airport road. You will hear the conductors calling it. Its just 50naira. Drop at 7&8 bus stop then cross to the other side.

Then proceed into the estate.

Other opinions are welcomed. smiley
Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by remzytimer: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Immediately you alighted from buss you will see keke or ockada ask them to take you there
Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by destino24(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abduletudaye:

When you get to oshodi oke, enter a bus going to airport road. You will hear the conductors calling it. Its just 50naira. Drop at 7&8 bus stop then cross to the other side.

Then proceed into the estate.

Other opinions are welcomed. smiley

This here is what you seek.

The name of the bus stop is "7 and 8". Pronounced exactly like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by mizzy2016(f): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
From oshodi get a bus going to Airport road, tell the conductor you are dropping at after 7&8 junction cross to the other side of the road, where you have Ajao Estate, then you walk straight down, banana close is the last street to your right on that road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by Abduletudaye(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
destino24:

This here is what you seek.

The name of the bus stop is "7 and 8". Pronounced exactly like that

wink
Re: I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi by Abduletudaye(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
mizzy2016:
From oshodi get a bus going to Airport road, tell the conductor you are dropping at after 7&8 junction cross to the other side of the road, where you have Ajao Estate, then you walk straight down, banana close is the last street to your right on that road

Google Map!!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer / New NGO Jobs (5 Positions). Apply! / Is This Invitation Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.