Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (37717 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by vchykp(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:
I swear those guys didn't take tramodol..

Tramodol does not behave dis way.. The guy below me knows am saying the truth.
trams makes pple happy, probably dey smoked on empty stomach
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by macaranta(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
missunknown:
Are you trying to be funny or what? Take your stupidity elsewhere, are you an abandoned child cos you have no regard for a mother
Trying to be the new NwaAmaikpe
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Elis49(f): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2017
missunknown:
Are you alright? Having brain issues?
Sowi dear...it was for that useless Nwachibizor of a guy.#pardon me
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by necktah: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
People should start taking charge for their actions and stop blaming drugs, the drugs didn't give you the idea n push you to commit it.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by missunknown: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
I for fear naaa, pardoned sis.
Elis49:
Sowi dear...it was for that useless Nwachibizor of a guy.#pardon me

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by akbonus: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
quote author=NwaChibuzor13 post=62969211] Ordinary beating and you wanted to die?

Moreover your co tenants called you to come and open door for them and you pretended as if you did not hear? They no beat am well sef.[/quote/
]
YOUR MAMA, YOUR MAMA AND YOUR WIFE,YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS MAY THEY SUFFER THE SAME FAITH,EVEN WORSE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures) / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Prophet Isa Elbuba Arrested By DSS After Blasting Buhari Over Killings - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.