Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (37715 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wow
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by joenor(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
I just hope say them don run lost... becos if na my wife... River state go tire them to stay...
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Nigeman: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh Lord, save this country Nigeria very urgently
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by bamideleniayo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
This IPOB terrorism should be tamed fast before it assumes same level as boko haram.
Ànumpama.. There was no mention of IPOB..U sef deserve some beating to reset ur Brain to its normal default settings.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by daralove(f): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
na wa o, things dey happen o.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by amakadihot87(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
This IPOB terrorism should be tamed fast before it assumes same level as boko haram.
...........chilll guy.......dont start this war
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Playz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
#SayNoToDrugs!
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Elis49(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
missunknown:
Are you trying to be funny or what? Take your stupidity elsewhere, are you an abandoned child cos you have no regard for a mother
Don't mind the fool
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by hollandis(f): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Ordinary beating and you wanted to die?

Moreover your co tenants called you to come and open door for them and you pretended as if you did not hear? They no beat am well sef.

Are u for real
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Aeesha2: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nwachibuzor

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Davidlollipop(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:
I swear those guys didn't take tramodol..

Tramodol does not behave dis way.. The guy below me knows am saying the truth.

Tramadol is not a living thing. grin
Tramadol does not incite such....
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Davidlollipop(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
bamideleniayo:
Ànumpama.. There was no mention of IPOB..U sef deserve some beating to reset ur Brain to its normal default settings.

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Jbleenk: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
U obviously don't know what coma is. Thank Gid she isn't in coma.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by prospero15(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
ib4real95:
You can say this again when same is done to your heavily pregnant wife

He will soon get a share of his ''mumu-ness''
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by robo01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:

Exactly bro, it can never be just tramadol.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by robo01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:

Exactly, it can never be just tramadol.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by giftedben: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

May sometinz like dis happen to ur wife . Amen!
His wife?! That's wishing an innocent woman death. I wish it on himself.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
giftedben:

His wife?! That's wishing an innocent woman death. I wish it on himself.

Ooh tnx for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by nickxtra(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Groovenaija360:
One Mrs Rose who resides in Alesa community in Eleme Town,Rivers State has been brutally battered by two Hoodlums in the late hours of yesterday in her Husband's absence.

A source who sent the details to groovenaija360, disclosed that

''the hoodlums are neighbors who live in the same compound with Mrs Rose at Alesa.
And that the incident took place after the two hoodlums (probably cult boys) finished ingesting Tramadol and alcohol and wanted to step out of the compound late at night, called out on their neighbor Mrs Rose, to come and open the passage door for them. The neighbor who was fast asleep didn't hear them calling and other neighbor came and opened the passage door.

In that highness, angry mood embarassed embarassed embarassed was activated, they bashed into her room where she was lying naked with hot drinks in there pockets, beat her half dead and tumbled her room''

Groovenaija360 further gathered that the hoodlums are now resting in police custody, meanwhile the pregnant woman was rushed to a near by hospital for urgent treatment.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/hoodlums-beat-pregnant-woman-to-coma-after-taking-tramadol-in-rivers-graphic/
A guy calls himself a guy and touches my wife, he will have to kill me first. If he took tramadol in doing it, I will simply take panadol to avoid any head ache.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Teeboi56: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin person no go hear for dis country again
Am tired of dis country self

Eyin oyinbo ewa funmi ni visa
Iluyi sumi
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by danidee10(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
missunknown:
Are you trying to be funny or what? Take your stupidity elsewhere, are you an abandoned child cos you have no regard for a mother

He's trying to be like NwaAmaikpe u can even see it from his name.

If its not NwaAmaikpe it can't be NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by willbayo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Playz:
#SayNoToDrugs!
Dis in nt ow tramadol works
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by onwuakpachris(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
bia o.p better stop disgracing our t.m 4 us here k...t.m works like anti depressants..it makes u feel good.and ..sleepy and not angered nd enraged like a bull
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by XDaBOSS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ah.....!!! dats 2 bad
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Telsa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:

you are right
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by PassionBlu(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
jtjohn:
Is something wrong with u.
u are very stupid for saying this. may this same
incident happen to your pregnant gf,wife and sister if only you have cos is only insane man can puke this poo you just said.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by lonelydora: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
shocked
I don't want to believe this

Why? Even before i opened the thread after reading the topic, i knew it will be in Eleme.

Very useless community. I work in Onne so i know what I'm saying.
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by jtjohn(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
PassionBlu:
u are very stupid for saying this. may this same
incident happen to your pregnant gf,wife and sister if only you have cos is only insane man can puke this poo you just said.
Words are cheap that's why people use them without considering their consequence...Please channel your energy to something positive....#peace#
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
lonelydora:

Why? Even before i opened the thread after reading the topic, i knew it will be in Eleme.

Very useless community. I work in Onne so i know what I'm saying.
Na wa oo
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by esthy86(f): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeOrShe:

u re right
Re: Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) by missunknown: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Are you alright? Having brain issues?
Elis49:
your stupidity is like zee world,extraordinary everyday..Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.