Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) (43015 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Thanksgiving Service Of Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Edo Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
BornStunner1:
The Great Oba of Benin Omo'noba N'edo Uku Akpololo , His Royal Highness Oba Ewaure II.... Is pictured here in a private jet on a flight With his Chiefs!

Only the gullibles takes this man as Oba. Oba my foot.
No body is my Oba except God

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Only the gullibles takes this man as Oba. Oba my foot.
No body is my Oba except God

which one is your own inside the matter na...is he oba of owerri. I am not d one dat said ur village shud have a warrant chief as igwe na....Haba
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Gidoka(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
intruxive:
Oba flexing while his subjects are selling themselves into slavery in libya undecided

that dude sleeping there, is he not a slave?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
intruxive:
Oba flexing while his subjects are selling themselves into slavery in libya undecided

so make him kill himsef Shayb
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:
he doesnt own a jet, it was hired but nobody go tell una

It wasn't hired no dy talk wetin u no know
The jet belongs to captain Hosa Okunbor. This was the same man who bought the Rolls Royce for HRM.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by LaudateII: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Probz:
Someone got himself banned again.

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
odigbosky:

which one is your own inside the matter na...is he oba of owerri. I am not d one dat said ur village shud have a warrant chief as igwe na....Haba

An Oba that cannot keep to his word is that one an Oba? Road side Oba.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Your problem strong ooooo Wetin d Oba do you na....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Your problem strong ooooo Wetin d Oba do you na....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by homenje73: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
I think say Oba no dey go transfer, but this one self , but you for borrow d jet give make them carry your people for obodo Libya come
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by FabioPeter: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
BornStunner1:

Don't say what you don't know.... We that know and posted it know what's on ground

He doesn’t have a private jet. In fact it’s a rarity to see the Oba outside Benin.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeade86:
Third class king

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Only the gullibles takes this man as Oba. Oba my foot. No body is my Oba except God

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
My point is, why buy a private jet and be sitting inside like a boss and not like an ordinary passenger grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
ped21:
Palace of kano people culture( emir of Kano)
Palace of sokoto people culture in Nigeria (suntan of sokoto)
Palace of ife people culture ( ooni of ife)
Palace of onitsha people culture ( obi of onitsha)
Palace of benin people culture ( oba of Benin,)

Sultan of sokoto is not a traditional title rather it is a religious title. Take note
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Betruthful4once(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Modern Oba
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2017
danvon:
Mr freeze won't attack dis one

Mr Freeze is only interested in Pastors, minus TB Joshua his paddy. Every other person is free.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by birdsview(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2017
bigtt76:
Rented Private Jet grin
aunty rented or not
.private jet na private jet
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by sammyRoy147(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2017
The greatest king in Africa. God punish all you haters. I balance for my house, please come and beat me... Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by valirex: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
intruxive:

why you no go libya go fight na or you hear say na only Edos dey there?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by valirex: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
bigtt76:
Rented Private Jet grin
You don buy your own?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 01, 2018
Sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) / The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.