Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS (41082 Views)

Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs / Just In: Acting IG Orders Immediate Re-organization Of F-SARS, Not Disbandment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by gidjah(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
You mean they do that too? Then the situation has gotten out of hand!
Playz:
Reorganization
They also need reorientation... They don't know their jurisdiction.. How will you stop someone and ask to search their phone without their consent
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Playz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
gidjah:
That's even the least, they need to be reoriented on their standards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by emex4gman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Same old story, it's sad the nigerian citizen has lost faith in the very system sworn to protect us. Buh God help us sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by sharpwriter(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Banter1:
Just when i was dusting and servicing my dad short gun, modafukas

Hmn....wetin yu wan take am do? undecided
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Favbolu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria Sars be like
What is your name?
Me: My name na success.
Sars :- so your name na success then you Dey
take
leg waka up and down?
You no get car?
Oya enter motor, you are under arrest for
FALSE
DECLARATION
IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by buchixx: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
BLOOD HAS COVERED THEIR EYES
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by 2shure: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
its been long i got extorted .
but all uniform workers are corrupt and useless
esp ndlea
but e don tay wey sars see me
i hardly come out
im a day and night yahoo vampire
neva to be seen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by thunderbabs: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na Yahoo boiz dey go dey find upandan the cities.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by sharpwriter(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
gidjah:

Ha...yu just hearing...it has been for a long tym. More frustrating is to name yu a yahoo guy wen yu are actually a freelancer doing yur honest online job, and internet marketing. Yu no see where dem they accost ppl to ATM go collect money? Or ransack yur bag, and eat the meats dey find there grin grin grin The truth is that they have turned to animals, and if I say animals I mean animals, in other words, they have gone mad, and the public are stil tolerating them
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Blue3k(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol they wonder why they are one of tbe lowest ranked police force on continent. His word can't be trust since his other orders weren't effective.
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by MaziOmenuko: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
‘Federal Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) will now exist and operate in the State and Zonal Commands under the Commissioner of Police (F-SARS) at the Force Headquarters. A Federal SARS Commander of a Rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and not below Superintendent of Police (SP) will be in charge of FSARS in State and Zonal Commands across the Country

It is troubling that while we are calling for an end to Sars, this IGP just used the opportunity to start a federal sars and sees our outcry as an opportunity to start a new federal juicy position and appoint his loyalist to head the new divisions.

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Blue3k(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol they wonder why they are one of tbe lowest ranked police force on continent. The whole police force needs overhaul. You guys can nearly do your jobs to begin with.
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Shaev7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
The IGP has spoken well, But will it adhered to that's the biggest challenge we have from our heads?
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by princeade86(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
this how many people will jubilate

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by jonnytad(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
AnodaIT:
The last order to remove road blocks was not obeyed.
Let's wait and see.

Too early to celebrate
Who will obey a man with questionable character. ..... Everything about that Man is just not good enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by dazblak(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
This so called IG needs Rehabilitation
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by solemate: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
AnodaIT:
The last order to remove road blocks was not obeyed.
Let's wait and see.

Too early to celebrate

Guy you just took it from my mouth
lol
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Claumy2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Just reorganization of killing pattern and some folks are giving applaud...

Wait for the worse from the so called SARS; people who can hardly be differentiated from cultist/armed robbers...

NONSENSE!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Linkwire: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Loool, na the IGPX squad worse o, their own sef pass SARS, those ones will tell you that they are not SARS , that they are superior and they are from inspector general of police , if you jam them , you go Dey pray for SARS . Loool . They don’t do their own openly , they will carry you to corner or take you to any nearest police station that they want to investigate, they will now turn matter for you . Loool. IGPX squad is just SARS rebranded . Guys be careful .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by anpipac: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
ITS TOO LATE. IT SHOULD BE SCRAPED
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by bchi(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
They really need reorganization. #ENDSARS
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by texazzpete(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
manutdrichie:
This SARS issue is a very funny one

Wike has been complaining about them, there were situations where they aided snatching of ballot boxes during rivers rerun but each time same people complaining now will keep talking about the MBU experience as if two wrongs has ever made anything right

E don reach una turn why u dey complain?

Most of the people complaining don't give a rat's arse about Wike or Mbu. Not everything in this world revolves around your stupid, local politics.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by manutdrichie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
texazzpete:

Most of the people complaining don't give a rat's arse about Wike or Mbu. Not everything in this world revolves around your stupid, local politics.

Wike was complaining as wike, not as a politician, that was why in my post I deliberately ommited the word "Governor"
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by amutta: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Great news, at least we are assured a step has been taken. Silence can not be golden in this issue, following the online campaign, the rest of the world are waiting to see the next line of action. Its part of the index to rate nigeria as a country. So lets hope fot good
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Abudu2000(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stories for the God's, na today we dey see all these kind empty threats?? Remember buhari promised that dogs and baboons will be soaked in bloods. I guess sars are here to deliver on that promise....That idiot officer whoes ACC was used to collect that money from me,that account will always be dry no matter how much is in it... mtcheew!!!
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
anpipac:
ITS TOO LATE. IT SHOULD BE SCRAPED
You just asked for the name to be scrapped. Another unit will rise up and do even worse. Reforming or reorganization will be more productive
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by wickedworld: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sars shouldd be scraped, enough is enough. Even police should stop moving around with guns.

Oga IG ur orders are not effective look into road block ur boys see u lack action hence the disrecpecting.
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Veeflow(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't support the end SARS stuff..what we want them to do is to face there work.. And let efcc advance to monitoring every wire and transfers..at least they should be the ones disturbing not this hungry sars
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by AdoOloro(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
State Aided Robbery Squad
Re: Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS by Abudu2000(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
globemoney:
SARS is a criminal organization and MUST be scrapped!! How can a law enforcement agent have no means of identification, no name or number tag, no uniform, no official vehicle, some carry cutlasses? What of lawlessness is that?
exactly what scares me Bru, and someone tells you not to dare pay such person when he is threatening to kill you especially in the middle of no where, just drop asap or you are late!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.