Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? (538 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by Joemegastream: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by Jochabed(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is not the best option for Nigeria...He is not better than Buhari.
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by nNEOo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
Atiku is not the best option for Nigeria...He is not better than Buhari.

The earlier we stop talking about Atiku and Buhari the better for this great country

My two cents smiley
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by Jochabed(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:

The earlier we stop talking about Atiku and Buhari the better for this great country

My two cents smiley
lol
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by Amibranki(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided Atiku Is No Saint O!

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by NairalandCS(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku isn't the best but by voting atiku come 2019 I'll be sending a clear message to Buhari and the others that if you don't work in 4 years we send you out.

8 years isn't a must.
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by nNEOo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
lol

Sweetheart do you know we have more than 27 political parties recognized by INEC n not just PDP/APC which by the way is just a single party with same element going to n fro ,....

Pls my fellow Nigerians let take a look at other parties candidates, research them and see who's the best amongs them and vote him/her for the job .

Let stop shouting youths! youths!! youths!!! like a bunch of blind lepers ......must APC/PDP be the only political party to field a youth before we can be happy?

My brothers , we dont have only 2 options so let stop crying more than the bereaved in fact we have MORE THAN 27 CANDIDATES TO CHOOSE FROM

pls pls let just stop praying open our eyes and see exotics leaders we have to choose from thank you . smiley
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by nNEOo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
Atiku isn't the best but by voting atiku come 2019 I'll be sending a clear message to Buhari and the others that if you don't work in 4 years we send you out.

8 years isn't a must.

Let stop this atiku buhari nonsense, ....what do you want to prove to buhari a 73 years old man

Who did this to us cry
Re: I Go Dye Asks Atiku: As Vice-president, What Did You Do For The Youth? by Joemegastream: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nothing for him

(1) (Reply)

‘KIKI’ Speaks On Relationship Between Toyo Baby & Funke Akindele / Eminem Chills With Alicia Keys On This New Stuff / Check Out RMD & Kids &other Photos Of Top Celebrities On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.