Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? (15665 Views)

Vacancy For Hospital Administrator At A Hospital In Mainland Lagos. / We Are Hiring : Female Admin Officer, Receptionist, Office Assistant And Cleaner / Urgent Vacancies In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Sylverly(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
MrImole:
250 hundreds to 700 hundreds
This should be annually right?
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Sylverly(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
pol23:
Naija..
We care so much about money.
Yes,it's only normal to like money...But not to worship it.
If being a doctor will make you happy..follow your happiness not the money...
No profession pays more than the other.
Even the most worthless profession (Begging) has several people who are millionaires ...
The world richest Beggar from Saudi Arabia worth more than 3.5 million Euro...
How many of Shell staffs will make that much in their lifetime...
Even if you're omowobe....fight everyone till they crown you King of Oshodi...MC Oluomo is a millionaire and a strong man with police entourage.
Bobrisky is even richer than many of us that hates on him.
Back to the Topic..A no no ooo..
#Endsars
no...don't get it wrongly. What if I want want to provide a job here, how much do you think I should pay such assistant or a receptionist. It could be a first degree holder in Anatomy or physiology as well as a non degree holder who is humble and ready to assist with little errands
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Sylverly(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
gretblue:
Which one is Dr assistant again?
Just to assist a chiropractor
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Sylverly(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kizyte:
I don't understand what you meant by Doctor's Assistant but a receptionist (Front Desk) Are paid 70K in my clinic (Private)
Thank you, please what's the location
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by hope4life: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
brunobaba:
It actually depends

What's Economics? Answer:it depends
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by duduade: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
debuscket:
There is nothing like doctor's assistant, or are u talking about nurses?

Exactly

Meself I confuse
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Kizyte(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sylverly:
Thank you, please what's the location
Abuja

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by thedondada(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I am not expected them to earns more than 100k every month.

Who dash dem?
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Mbediogu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
ANBAKO:
If doctors earn 200-350k monthly ....do the maths. Good luck in your quest.

Hahaha. I just dey laugh.
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by guuudy87(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I am not expected them to earns more than 100k every month.
Gbagaun
You're supposed to be fighting BH with this bomb from your mouth
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by joenor(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Shu... I nor know but that was under assumption.
madgoat:

LIAR
Re: How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? by Aprokodoctor: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
eleojo23:
In naija abi abroad?
Do we even have physician assistants in Nigeria?
It's only abroad that I know they have something like that and Google says they earn about $40/hour (in the US)...

That's a 108 thousand naira for a 9 hour day. We do need a monster of happiness in Nigeria. Sad....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Siwes Aptitude Test!!! / Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary / 12 Common Job Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.