Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone (1108 Views)

It Would Be Smart If You Get Paid For Just Installing This APP / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone by charismaticdave(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Let us teach you how to earn bitcoin making use of your phone instead of just chatting and browsing.

Make money while you make use of that phone. The more phones you have access to the better.

Go to playstore download *SLIDECOIN* and register
Kindly use this code as referral code:- � _INV184_

THAT ALL DEAR!
BEST OF LUCK.

You just earn points on daily basis just for having the app on your phone. You earn more points if u use the app as SMS app.

What are you waiting for

For more information and other support

Join our group

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/3jrwnOeN2tj7Jdd3oLifxR

Re: Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone by skywalker240(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
What If Its Some Kindda Spyware.
Re: Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone by GoodiOG(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2017
This app is scam. I repeat scamm. I installed this apo about 2month ago and had about 58 referrals. So 3 days ago. i lig into the account and had made 0.0748554 BTC. When i withdraw, only 0.0000099 btc was paid to my account. So dont waste ur time like i did on thst app
Re: Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone by charismaticdave(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2017
GoodiOG:
This app is scam. I repeat scamm. I installed this apo about 2month ago and had about 58 referrals. So 3 days ago. i lig into the account and had made 0.0748554 BTC. When i withdraw, only 0.0000099 btc was paid to my account. So dont waste ur time like i did on thst app

It's being paid in mbitcoin not bitcoin.

I got 0.000010735 which is equivalent to 1.12$. I was paid 0.01$ which is 0.0000009.

If you want to install the app.

Just don't accumulate too much

For you to get 0.07. You would have accumulated close to a month
Re: Earn Bitcoin By Just Installing This App On Your Phone by charismaticdave(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2017
skywalker240:
What If Its Some Kindda Spyware.

Spyware to spy what?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8 Starts Receiving Latest Android 8.1 Oreo Update / Instagram To Implement Video Calling Feature / Whatsapp Added Group Description Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.