Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards (431 Views)

“i’m Heartbroken And Disappointed Beyond Words” – Amber Heard / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards by Hoodites(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh yea! so Efe Ejeba did win the Big Brother Naija 2017 earlier this year that buzzed up Nigerians with their different opinion but is noteworthy that Efe actually got good number of votes even beat above average according to report which kept him in the house till the win day and he gladly took home the grand prize of a brand new Sorento SUV and N25million in cash.

There is this gist making round town that he play the "I'm a popper, please help me" card.

Read more » http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/how-efe-win-big-brother-naija-and.html?spref=tw

Re: How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards by Foxrain: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
This seems interesting, please go on.
Re: How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards by emotions1: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
I think Efe should contact Mr Eazi and Shatta wale make them know how them go do contact De gea make em save their Career....
Re: How Efe Win Big Brother Naija And Disappointed Fans Afterwards by Lomprico2: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Did his fans complain to you?

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Releases New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Fabstyleinspiration: 15 Times Biodun Okeowo Proved She Is The Queen Of Curves / Ubi Franklin Backs His Son Jayden, Says He Would Frame The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.