Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ubi Franklin Backs His Son Jayden, Says He Would Frame The Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Backs His Son Jayden, Says He Would Frame The Photo (428 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Backs His Son Jayden, Says He Would Frame The Photo by princeemmma(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ubi Franklin was seen carrying his son Jayden on his back - The young socialite shared photos of himself and his son on social media - Franklin had his son Jayden with actress and event planner Lilian Esoro Nigerian celebrity manager, Ubi Franklin, has been spotted carrying his son Jayden on his back while dancing around. The caring father shared photos of himself while he was backing the little boy on his Instagram page. In the post, he expressed that he would frame the photos for his son. He said: “The Struggle, Jayden I’ll frame this pictures for you.” The celebrity manager who was born as Ubi Ekapong Ofem is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the record label known as Made Men Music Group.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Will Surrender And Hold A Peace Concert -charlyboy Releases 2018 Prop / Ohn Boyega Disappointed He Hasn’t Found A Wife In Nigeria / “if I Wasn’t A Musician, I Would Be A Goalkeeper” – Tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.