Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. (631 Views)

No Audio Device Detected On Hp Pavilion Dv6000 / PLEASE SAVE !my Laptop Shows Blue Screen Which Says "Window 7 Has Detected Error / USB Ports On HP Laptop Not Detected After WinXP Reinstallation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by Update(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
Please help more than 230 virus detected in my pc with kav anti virus not registed and i don't know how to delete it please help thanks.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by jmutual: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2010
Hi,

Look for AVG ANTIVIRUS and install it in your system .Afer instalation scan for the virus .it takes time for the scanning depending on ur computer speed.

After scanning is comlete then you will see an option where u will delet all the virus and then restart ur system.your computer will be free of virus.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by Update(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2010
Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by numen(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2010
go to www.kaspersky.com and download Kaspersky Internet security 2010. Install it and scan your system. It is the best AV out there
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by texazzpete(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2010
In many cases the tools 'detecting' these staggering amount of viruses are the malware themselves. The high detection rate is usually a ploy to get you to pay for their crapware.

Just download and install any goood free AV programs like AVG or Avira and run.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by simpory(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
Everybody has is own opinion about different antivirus depending on their experience with the ones they have used in the past.Choosing a particular one from the range of all the antivirus available might be a hard task based on the fact that you have not personally have any experience with any of them.

What i will suggest is you get one that have the full internet secuirty suite because most of all this threats are from the internet.Most antivirus have only protection for viruses created by malicious code on the internet while a full suite like internet security package constitute of anti malware ,anti rookit ,antispyware ,anti spam and even firewall to block out hackers from spying on your passwords.

There are a lot of good companies for security software like kaspersky,bitdefenders,eset node32 , bullguard and the earliest ones like norton ,mcafee and so on.
You can download a trial version for any of them and later get a a license key after the trail period because you will not be protected again after the trial period. Mostly one month.only bullguard give two months.And mind you,you wont be given the full version protection during the trail period.

You can go to www.bluedialng .com to order for a key that will be sent to you either physically or by email after payment.they sell very cheap and there is always discounts for nairalanders. I hope i made some sense.good luck.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by init4dmoni(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2010
i think you should stop watching porrnĀ  grin
if u must, get the premium stuff (smaller chance of it being a virus infected) ;d
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by ochukoccna: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
AVG? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AVAST?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Those trashy software! grin grin grin
Personally seen that Avira dusts them both.
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by abrahym(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Double wahala
Re: Please Help More Than 230 Virus Detected On My Computer. by Mobinga: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Holy wack! 230! Torrentz

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Computer With Password Without The Owners Permission. / 6 Months Internet Access For Just N500, Check It Out! / Starcomms Evdo Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.