Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

10 Concept Every Software Developers Should Know Before 2018 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 10 Concept Every Software Developers Should Know Before 2018 (1326 Views)

Does Every Software Engineer/ Programmer Go Through That Phase, When They Think / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Various Excuses Every Software QA Tester Must Stop Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Concept Every Software Developers Should Know Before 2018 by ibomjnr1: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Many emargence developers in the world of software development has fail to understand the concept every software developers should know in other to succeed in the development world.In this post, i am going to outline the various concept every software developers must know.

The future of software development is about good craftsmen. With infrastructure like Amazon Web Services and an abundance of basic libraries, it no longer takes a village to build a good piece of software as many software developers may think.

SOURCE http://www.skilhubmdc.com/2017/12/04/10-concept-every-software-developers-know-2018/

These days, a couple of developers who know what they are doing and what they want to achieve can deliver complete systems. In this post, we discuss the top 10 concepts software developers should know to achieve that
A successful software developer knows and uses design patterns, actively refactors code, writes unit tests and religiously seeks simplicity. Beyond the basic methods, there are concepts that good software engineers know about. These transcend programming languages and projects – they are not design patterns, but rather broad areas that you need to be familiar with. The top 10 concepts are:

1. Interfaces
2. Conventions and Templates
3. Layering
4. Algorithmic Complexity
5. Hashing
6. Caching
7. Concurrency
8. Cloud Computing
9. Security
10. Relational Databases

SOURCE http://www.skilhubmdc.com/2017/12/04/10-concept-every-software-developers-know-2018/

Re: 10 Concept Every Software Developers Should Know Before 2018 by preshogor: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hey peeps. I have a well-structured course on HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, Git, Angular, React, Redux, Node, Django, Javascript, Java, c#, Ultimate Design Pattern etc. from beginner to mastery level at a very affordable price. It is by Mosh Hamedani. I bet you, you will like what you get. email me at preciousogor2@gmail.com. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time / What To Do You Do When You Lose Interest In Coding / Please Advice Me On Microsoft Certifications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.