Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express (4025 Views)

#fgatwork: Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Expres / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Nicklybrown77: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Below are photos of Ongoing Rehabilitation of Outstanding Section of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway by the federal Government.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/04/photos-ongoing-rehabilitation-outstanding-section-onitsha-enugu-expressway/

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
I swear Buhari is too kind for my liking. I don begin dey hate am sef. Mtcheew, nansense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by muykem: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
God bless Mr. President and forgive haters without reason.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by lovere: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
I swear Buhari is too kind for my liking. I don begin dey hate am sef. Mtcheew, nansense.
What's this one saying? Is Buhari using revenue generated from his 180 cows in daura to rehabilitate the road? Is like you are high on cow dungs?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Useless government

Atiku effect

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by kettykin: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
God bless Goodluck Jonathan who inspite of hatred and non support from some states in the North and West still ran a government that was inclusive , giving top government Jobs to both Regions and key infrastural projects like the Abuja -Kano rail , the Lagos benin expressway Rehab , the Kano fly over and the federal universities in all states , majorly in the North.

God bless all those who are not blinded by senseless and foolish hatred that wants to make them appropriate Niger delta oil money and use it to develop only their villages

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
lovere:

What's this one saying? Is Buhari using revenue generated from his 180 cows in daura to rehabilitate the road? Is like you are high on cow dungs?
Oh, Buhari is rehabilitating roads with fed govt money abi? Wetin goatluck do with fed govt money?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by lovere: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

Oh, Buhari is rehabilitating roads with fed govt money abi? Wetin goatluck do with fed govt money?
Goodluck has come and gone. We are talking about the present. The man who promised Nigerians change.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

Take heart bro.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by xlander(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
One thing exceptional about this government is the quality of jobs been executed.... If every other person rejects PMB, I will still vote for him if he decides to contest the presidency in 2019.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Stingman: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

GEJ was busy developing the north with ND oil while doing nothing in the SE and SS that was his support base.

See pic.

Any more questions. Your deep ignorance is forgiven!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stingman:

GEJ was busy developing the north with ND oil while doing nothing in the SE and SS that was his support base.

See pic.

Any more questions. Your deep ignorance is forgiven!
Is that why the SE massively voted him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by ritababe(f): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
this man has more work in the east than any other region.
I don't even think any work is going on in the south south region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
xlander:
One thing exceptional about this government is the quality of jobs been executed.... If every other person rejects PMB, I will still vote for him if he decides to contest the presidency in 2019.
Forget all these online rant being made by some confused losers, there is no match for Buhari now. Atiku is just being misled by some people to get something from him. I swear, Atiku no go see Buhari’s brake light for even adamawa state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Stingman: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

Is that why the SE massively voted him?

...Is it why the north voted him out despite what he did for them..?

Note that I didn't like GEJ for not doing anything in the two regions...
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stingman:

...Is it why the north voted him out despite what he did for them..?

Note that I didn't like GEJ for not doing anything in the two regions...
Lol, See logic. For your mind now, you don give very logical response? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by deji17: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Buhari is trying to succeed where PDP and the IB hero failed, despite low oil revenue..... IPOB youth will not take this.
I learnt, work is earnestly going on in the 3rd Niger Bridge too. (3rd, because the I.B hero has completed the 2nd Niger bridge.. grin grin grin grin)

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Stingman: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
deji17:

Buhari is trying to succeed where PDP and the IB hero failed, despite low oil revenue..... IPOB youth will not take this.
I learnt work is earnestly going on in the 3rd Niger Bridge too. (3rd, because the I.B hero has completed the 2nd Niger bridge.. grin grin grin grin)

Yoruba man and Igbophobia...Wetin you de beef about that bridge now? 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos was built in a record time and nobody was pained night and day for it...Why didn't OBJ your hero complete the bridge for 8 years despite SE giving him 100% votes? When will your evil machinations and treachery end?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Stingman: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

Lol, See logic. For your mind now, you don give very logical response? grin grin

No, yours was a logic response...You asked what GEJ did with FG money. You were dressed down and shamed publicly with what he did... and you went on asking other silly questions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stingman:

No, yours was a logic response...You asked what GEJ did with FG money. You were dressed down and shamed publicly with what he did... and you went on asking other silly questions...
Okay. Make I dey laugh dey go, your logic don pass my power.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by blaqoracle: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
xlander:
the only GDP Igbo can boast of ,is noise. They think they hype a criminal like atiku to become popular. no amount of hyping can save atiku. The most assured thing is that, whatever the Igbo support is bound to fail. Intact if you want to succeed in life, pay Igbo not to support you. Their support is born out of greed and selfishness.
A people whose DNA is failure, can never succeed in anything.the earliest time an ignoble can come close to the seat of power is the year 2055
Now check the table.

2015--2023 Northwest North
2023--2031 Southwest South
2031--2039 Northeast North
2039--2047 Southworth South
2047--2055 Northcentral North
2055--2059 Southeast South
By that time, these generation of Igbo, that have hatred in their blood will have died out, giving way to a new generation of Igbo that begin to see themselves as Nigerians; and view biafran story as the story of "Alice in Wonderland"
Don't forget, we will only allow one term for the Igbo, because they can never be trusted.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by python1: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
blaqoracle:
the only GDP Igbo can boast of ,is noise. They think they hype a criminal like atiku to become popular. no amount of hyping can save atiku. The most assured thing is that, whatever the Igbo support is bound to fail. Intact if you want to succeed in life, pay Igbo not to support you. Their support is born out of greed and selfishness.
A people whose DNA is failure, can never succeed in anything.the earliest time an ignoble can come close to the seat of power is the year 2055
Now check the table.

By that time, these generation of Igbo, that have hatred in their blood will have died out, giving way to a new generation of Igbo that begin to see themselves as Nigerians; and view biafran story as the story of "Alice in Wonderland"
Don't forget, we will only allow one term for the Igbo, because they can never be trusted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
The last thing I will do on nairaland is to argue any yoruba again..........never.....because clearly they are all mad....

Stingman......stop engaging these people

Reserve ur energy for better progressive things
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by bobnatlo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
lovere:

Don't mind him!!!
He forgot his meds!
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
blaqoracle:
Now check the table.

If I was the one that typed this, one mightyhazel guy would say his family has psychosis. I just pray God guides all of us through 2019 and 2023. Wherever i am on the face of the earth, I would make life hard for igbos online because they would have failed to clinch any position of trust in Nigeria going by the result of the elections. They think we just talk out of hate when we say Nigerians don’t like igbo people. We shall see.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Rochas2023: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is good, Buhari is working, Rochas will work even more
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Stingman: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
blaqoracle:
Now check the table.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Sirjamo: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
E be like say you dey my mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by nedu666: 4:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Sirjamo:
E be like say you dey my mind
2 unemployed vege bragging on nairaland because they are pd 30000 monthly
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by mightyhazel: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If I was the one that typed this, one mightyhazel guy would say his family has psychosis. I just pray God guides all of us through 2019 and 2023. Wherever i am on the face of the earth, I would make life hard for igbos online because they would have failed to clinch any position of trust in Nigeria going by the result of the elections. They think we just talk out of hate when we say Nigerians don’t like igbo people. We shall see.
hope hate doesn't finish u off b4 the 2019 considering the way u goin about the whole thing,including using various monikers to quote n requote urself all day(and night long ). u claim to be a christian and look how proudly u profess ur hate towards a ppl.

seek necessary help while u still can, and mend ur ways.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express by asksteve(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
When was this work started and on which section cos I used that road over the weekend and nothing like asphalt is on any of the bad sections, the muddy road was graded and that's all,.
So OP, pls tell us which sections they are working on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? / What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics / Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.