Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (63283 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by bionixs: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:
i don't know why bloggers cant verify news before posting

ALL BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC AND ADSENSE

VERY BAD
when I say most people keep heaping curses on themselves on daily bases because they have data, they will come for my head
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Macmoni(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a painful revelation.

Duncan mighty, so apart from criminality and cultism, insanity also runs in you family?

Incredible!
d person u tryin to copy is foolish but atlist his unique u can neva be like dat disaster but u appear to be more stupid in foolishness
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Odianose13(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:
Why are you just so focused on cursing instablog9ja? That's what blogs are all about. Don't take it personally bro.
Just focus more on explaining why insanity led your sister to go steal. I mean she could have done any other thing apart from stealing right? undecided

Do u know even in the developed countries, if it's found that she was insane, she will never be jailed? So what re u saying? Have u ever read of a confirmed insane person in jail? What should she be doing, a Master's program? (at the bolded)

Abeg dey talk well.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by linearity: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:
i don't know why bloggers cant verify news before posting

ALL BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC AND ADSENSE

VERY BAD

The blogger did not publish any falsehood and Duncan’s response did not indicate anything like that, he is just bad about the negative exposure.

The lady appear to be related to Duncan and she stole...those facts are not in contradiction, even by Duncan and that was exactly what the blogger posted.

Only that, Duncan appear to be claiming that, her sister’s behavior is attributable to her mental state, which could be true and still does not negate the blogger’s post.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by checkedout: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:
Why are you just so focused on cursing instablog9ja?[b][/b]That's what blogs are all about[b][/b]Don't take it personally bro.
Just focus more on explaining why insanity led your sister to go steal. I mean she could have done any other thing apart from stealing right? undecided

You need brain surgery.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Tommy3750(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty, so apart from criminality and cultism, insanity also runs in you family?

Incredible!
your are a fool
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by checkedout: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
linearity:

The blogger did not publish any falsehood and Duncan’s response did not indicate anything like that, he is just bad about the negative exposure.

The lady appear to be related to Duncan and she stole...those facts are not in contradiction, even by Duncan and that was exactly what the blogger posted.

Only that, Duncan appear to be claiming that, her sister’s behavior is attributable to her mental state, which could be true and still does not negate the blogger’s post.

Read thru the lines, she's not his sister
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Odianose13(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
well, the mental people on my street don't steal.

And u know them?

Next time, move along with sane people!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by AuroraB(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
desreek9:
So how is it fake news, u said she ran away from a mental hospital a week ago, and then they caught her stealing so how is the news fake?
Tooooor cool
Or, for clarification, he should mention the health care facility naa grin
Why did it take him days to react undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Odianose13(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Tooooor cool
Or, for clarification, he should mention the health care facility naa grin
Why did it take him days to react undecided

Na u know how many days them dey take react online. As Na only internet ur life dey. Na everybody no get job like you?

U never still finish that NYSC? Do go find work! Dey there dey form PPA.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Naija bloggers n fake news....any rumour is a news to them....

pls dear Nairalanders always read d update very well b4 u comment....some comments here are always off point...
I don't no if it's our high level of illiteracy or societal madness.... #Bewarned n always use ur head
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by chuksbogus: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!

Are u ok at!!!!!! making joke of some ones predicament!!! LET IT BE TO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR UTTERANCE. JUST AS U MAKE JEST OF DUNCAN MIGHTY WITH HER SICK SISTER U SHALL EXPERIENCE THAT SO THAT U WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS!
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by dopemama(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
givan:
He should not be victimized because of the 'irresponsible action' of his mentally ill sister.

He's sister shouldn't be heard responsible also.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heard responsible Kwa.. OK na

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by xangerar: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!

I do not think someone in a family developed some form of mental infirmity means insanity RUNS IN THE FAMILY. It will take more than just one off the hook scenario to establish such damning and sweeping assertion.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Bigprick9inches: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
English was murdered by Duncan mighty, good job first son. Bleep Queen Elizabeth, please murder her language more
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Odianose13:

Na u know how many days them dey take react online. As Na only internet ur life dey. Na everybody no get job like you?

U never still finish that NYSC? Do go find work! Dey there dey form PPA.
E pain this slowpoke sha grin

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by xreal: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Whatever the story.... Duncan Mighty remains my top best musicians.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by amunkita(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!

I am sure that same family is better than urs.

@topic:
The day the lady trended, I was of the opinion she looked sick...
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by 1metre: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
nawtyme:

That is the only thing haters know how to do. Bring him down syndrome. How does a woman who steals and happens to be someone's sister make criminality and cultism run in his family? Even after coming to clear the air that she is mentally disturbed and is undergoing therapy your BRING HIM DOWN, SELF-HATRED SYNDROME, still would not allow envy depart from your soul.
Try and be successful on your own and leave others alone.
nice talk my bro..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by linearity: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
checkedout:

Read thru the lines, she's not his sister

Okay, I did not see where he refuted that, she is not his sister and the most extreme deduction will conclude that, she is a blood relative because of his use of the phrase ‘same Chinda family’.

What I see is a careful crafted response to distant himself from the lady by going the extra mile in referencing her by using the ‘third person’ nouns and pronouns.

He would have saved everyone the trouble by addressing the perceived error(s) in the blogger’s conclusions by either stating categorically that: 1. She is not his sister and/or 2. She did not steal.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
At least Duncan mighty did not deny his sister
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by ultimate77(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
rOsy247:
Talking like a woman. Can't you just make your point without cuss words n telling the world how many people u helped? Short men sef
Children everywhere
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by ladykolly(f): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:
Why are you just so focused on cursing instablog9ja? That's what blogs are all about. Don't take it personally bro.
What else were u expecting from a person who is said to be insane,to start frying akara
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by fabre4: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnannakalu:

The fact that you haven't been caught yet doesn't mean you too are not a thief
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by LBanks(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
bettercreature:
what exactly was wrong about the bloggers info? Duncan Mighty is just trying to cover things up,the info is very accurate
Cover what up?
Did he deny that the woman is not his sister?
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by boss01: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mighty they vex
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!
only if ur FAM member is not guilty of any of them
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by lastchild: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Immediately I saw that picture I knew that lady look like Duncan mighty, you guys were saying it can't be his sister but I knew she is
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Disneylady(f): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
ladykolly:
What else were u expecting from a person who is said to be insane,to start frying akara
This got me ROTFL
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ysakaws1: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Despite the clarification made by Duncan, I’m still confused on how this is a fake news. Both instablog and Duncan agreed she stole and she is related to Duncan.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by maxzzo1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!
FOOL duncan is hard workin stop bad peddling fake news
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by boringnigerian: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wait, what kind of mental care was she receiving that she successfully ran away without anybody knowing her whereabouts? Did Duncan Mighty report a missing sister to the police or put out a publication to the effect that his sister had run away and he was looking for her?

Hmmmm.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.