Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (63282 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by donnaD(f): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
odi kwa egwu.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by NaMe4: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
And where did he reveal that she was his sister?
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by harmbhrosz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
bettercreature:
What is this one saying? Don’t you know the meaning of a journalist or you mean they should hide information because Ducan mighty is a celebrity
the sole purpose of journalist is to get useful information out to people, now tell me what you want Nigerians to do with the information the blogger posted about Duncan Mighty..... with your answer, I hope you'll be able to differentiate between gossip and journalism
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Lomprico2: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:
i don't know why bloggers cant verify news before posting

ALL BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC AND ADSENSE

VERY BAD

What is there to verify again? Is she his sister or not? Did she steal or not?
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by mekuso89(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a painful revelation.

Duncan mighty, so apart from criminality and cultism, insanity also runs in you family?

Incredible!
pardon me but you are a big fool
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty, so apart from criminality and cultism, insanity also runs in you family?

Incredible!
why do you decide to be a fool?
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
So her mental health challenge led her to steal... What a lame excuse.
are you stupid
she's not conscious of her actions. you are mad too if you think a mad person knows what he or she is doing
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
givan:
He should not be victimized because of the 'irresponsible action' of his mentally ill sister.

He's sister shouldn't be heard responsible also.
yes
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
So sad but she will be healed.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
bekpo:

What does d blogger need to verify again? Duncan Mighty had just confirmed d story: 1. That the allege thief is his elder sister. 2. That she actually stlole some goods in the mull. The only excuse he proffered for the theft is her mental challenges. So, no need to reign curse on the blogger but rather try as much as possible to prevent future occurrence if not for any thing, but for ur public image u have build over d years.
just listen to yourself
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by bekpo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:

WHY POST SUCH ONLINE? WHY NOT CONTACT HIM PERSONALLY BEFORE GOING PUBLIC?

LISTEN, ANYBODY CAN HAVE MENTAL ISSUE

THAT YOU ARE OKAY MEANS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS THANK THE GOD YOU SERVE

The question is does she have Dunkan's phone details? Again the blogger is not a medical Practitioner to ascertain d mental state of the suspect. What did u Xpect d blogger to post, that a certain woman was caught stealing from a mull? Without giving compleat particulars! My brother, the blogger commit no offence and deserved no curse(s) the blogger only published d obvious. By mear looking at d woman, u will noticed she is malnourished. Pls, let try as much as possible to be our brothers keeper. If destiny smiles on u, it for a purpose use it wisely for d betterment of ur people. Let them also if not from d table but from ur crumbs.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by bekpo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ugo4hotish:

just listen to yourself

Yes, I am listening to myself.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by classicfrank4u(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
celebrities re humans like all of us, Dy have feelings. dat was how a fan tweeted about David de gea being able to save ubi Franklin's marriage, it's really not fair.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Codyt(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

[s]Duncan mighty, so apart from criminality and cultism, insanity also runs in you family?[/s]

Incredible!
Believe me, this isn't necessary. Why are you like this stupid? angry
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
ANYONE HERE WHO THINKS THAT THE SICK WOMAN HAS COMMITTED AN OFFENSE IS ACTUALLY THE MAD PERSON.
NIGERIANS BAFFLE ME WITH THE COMMENTS I SEE HERE. WHEN I SEE MAD PEOPLE ON THE STREET, I HAVE PITY FOR THEM FOR THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. YET SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY TRASH AGAINST THE WOMAN AND DUCAN MIGHTY, MAYBE ON TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. MOST OF THESE HYPOCRITES EVEN UNDER SANITY MUST HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN HIGH WAY RUBBERY, I CAN CONFIDENTLY GUESS. MOST OF THESE IDIOTS CANT EVEN CONTROL THEMSELVES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ORDINARY ALCOHOL

IN THE EYES OF THE LAW, SINCE THE WOMAN IS INSANE SHE COMMITTED NO OFFENSE .

REALLY MOST PEOPLE ON THIS NAIRALAND ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE FOR BLAMING A MAD WOMAN FOR STEALING
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by dederocs(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Damn... Duncan Pls take care of your sister OK, she does not look too good
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by juman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmmm.

The terrible condition in the country makes many people have unstable minds.
The weakest of those people, their unstable minds manifest.

Hmmmm.
I dont see the sign that tomorrow go better in nigeria.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!

All I can say to you is just simple...... please go and buy yourself a BRAIN
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Ecuador1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Dat blogger na female

She can talk Anyow ehn

She dey always post fake news
One day she go post dey 1 wey go cost her just head only her head
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by henryhemon(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2017
goldbim:
Yinmu..the woman looks malnourished and neglected. He should not use her mental challenge as an excuse!

Do mentally challenged people look nourished?
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by ACE1010: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Yeligray:

grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Yeligray:
well, the mental people on my street don't steal.
There can be different conditions / types / degrees / symptoms / manifestations of mental disorders.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by somez(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2017
No be your fault you just jobless.
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Codes151(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!
you are sick
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by bigiyaro(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!
a drop of chill u gat not.
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by simeone007: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Incredible!

Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by valentino057996(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
ABEG LEH ME GO BACK TO WHAT AM DOING BEFORE
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by sylve11: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
desreek9:
So how is it fake news, u said she ran away from a mental hospital a week ago, and then they caught her stealing so how is the news fake?

make I grin grin grin cool
Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by Costanostra: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Yeligray:
Assuming you know how mental illness works you wouldn't have shown your ignorance to the whole world...these people are not in control of their actions and as such can't be held responsible by law or any moral code in the society hence the need to send them to rehab...you should also know Mr genius that they are placed on drugs for the rest of their lives cux mental illness is chronic...If she's truly ill and committed the said crime, then she needs to go back to rehab, she may have relapsed or just saw an opportunity to escape...even when they commit murder, mentally challenged persons re usually taken in for treatment and not prison...get your facts right next time before spewing thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.