Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor (932 Views)

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by kenny888: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Yes i prefer herbalists to pastors. A pastor will brainwashed you to collect money from you and say he is praying for you,at the end your problems still remains.But an herbalist will also collect money from you and work on your problems,he will find a solution and remedy to your problems,i dont care were he gets his power from so far my problems are solved. The pastors we have now are busy using the name of God to make money,you as a member is more ritheous tham them.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by jagunlabi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
Lol!Herbalist vs Pastors, who is more honest and effective is the discuss now. grin
Perhaps it is time to also let our herbalists own private jets. . .
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by pstbolanta: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
jagunlabi:

Lol!Herbalist vs Pastors, who is more honest and effective is the discuss now. grin
Perhaps it is time to also let our herbalists own private jets. . .
herbalist!! hmmmmmmm wait and get miracle!
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
At least now we all know your preference and we are all happy for you
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by pstbolanta: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
Fhemmmy:

At least now we all know your preference and we are all happy for you
yes ooooo
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by Pysam(m): 3:27am On Mar 30, 2010
Sori men your case is very pertetic.so u re one of those miracle seekers.u re a prostitute me not from church to church,but from God to satan. I nt tell u dt his gifts re mixed with mix curse.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by eghosaobas: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2010
May God help u.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by segyemaro(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2010
Pysam:

Sori men your case is very pertetic.so u re one of those miracle seekers.u re a love-peddler me not from church to church,but from God to satan. I nt tell u dt his gifts re mixed with mix curse.
na true you talk oooo.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by Jenwitemi(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2010
pstbolanta:

herbalist!! hmmmmmmm  wait and get miracle!
Cash and carry, ojare! smiley  There is no need for neverending installmental payments via tithes all through your life till you enter your grave.   grin
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by pstbolanta: 9:04pm On May 25, 2010
Hahahahaha
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by ajokeakin: 10:03am On May 26, 2010
Its like herbalist have started speaking in tongues now.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by bigass(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2010
why?
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by ajokeakin: 6:16pm On May 27, 2010
@bigabas,if the poster says he appreciate herbalist to a pastor,may be herbalists have started speaking in TONGUES.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by Jenwitemi(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2010
Herbslists are cheaper on the fee charging. But all those weird stuffs that they ask one to bring kind of cancel that out, though.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by ajokeakin: 9:39pm On May 27, 2010
You can say that again,but you can bergain.
Re: I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2010
Poster i feel u, leave those colonialist ofsprings alone. A mention of herbalist is equated 2 satan. For ur info there is god and devil (who are diffent) in africa religion. An average friend of mine went 2 ogbomosho and did jazz he had ist class 4.85 in skul while sm church freaks were fighting carry overs. It is the day we go back 2 our ancestors that we will progress. At least u cnt say all our ancestor b4 17 th century are in hell. I prefer herbalist jare cos they are beta than mfm pastors who only scream fire, die

(1) (Reply)

Re: / Signs (awesome Poem) / Basic Biblical Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.