Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car (40738 Views)

Ford Says Driving Sports Car Is More Enjoyable Than Kissing & Watching Football / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Automotive1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
[img]http:///a/img924/8858/DYrmHw.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgg4-1lVuFo?t=38

How far would you be willing to go,to own your dream car? Would you, for example, be willing to blow a whistle,sell your house or a kidney.Guys what about your testicle?

I know selling a testicle sounds illegal, but a Las Vegas man,Mark Parisi is telling everyone he is donating his testicle to science. That’s totally legal. He announced his plan to share his testicle with science on the CBS television show, The Doctors.
The presenters were shocked of his plan to sell/share his left testicle to medical researchers for money to buy his dream sports car,a Nissan 370Z.

[img]http:///a/img923/371/aovqGt.jpg[/img]

Mr Parisi is the type that won't pay more than a dollar for food, ignores expiration dates and spends his free time begging for money so he can play the penny slots,hoping for that big win.

As opposed to working for a living, Parisi makes money by donating his body to science. He estimates that he’s participated in over a hundred medical trials, letting doctors test all kinds of drugs and procedures on him.

But now,he was going for one of his biggest paydays to date,letting surgeons remove his left testicle and replacing it with an artificial one.

The compensation? A cool $35,000(N12.5m). Unfortunately for him, he didn’t have to make that decision. After medical examination, his testosterone levels were judged to be too low for the study, he compensated by signing up for a testosterone replacement study, netting him a mere $500 a month.

Source : https://autojosh.com/meet-man-tried-sell-testicle-35000-buy-dream-sports-cara-nissan-370z/.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Automotive1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
So would you sell a body part for a medical research and for how much/for what car?

Tell us in the comments.

Cc.Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Jochabed(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is madness!
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin cheesy
Assholes dey o!

Abeg wey that coach dusting his hands picture? grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Aldebaran(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mr DESPERADO...

I think he has a Nigerian blood in Him..

Can I sell my body part?
Hmmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by gbzed(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Y'all criticizing him if we don't have people like that where would scientists test their drugs before production, it's his job, just because he stated that he wanted to use the proceeds to buy a sport car y'all are saying rubbish. There are people who volunteer their body for such experiments for free, but he decided to monetize it.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2017
For a Nissan sef cheesy
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Jakumo(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2017
I would have no problem at all selling a testicle to raise money for the purchase of a 2018 Porche 911, and I would only request enough time to catch a goat that would serve as the testicle donor. Have scalpel, will travel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by idu1(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Assholes dey o!

Abeg wey that coach dusting his hands picture? grin cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Efostick(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
500$ a month

500 * 12 = 6000$

Good deal angry

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by psychologist(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
His foolishness is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by money121(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Eleribu Somebody
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by sureheaven(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Hahahahaha ....... . grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by CecilMJones: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
I would have no problem at all selling a testicle to raise money for the purchase of a 2018
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by iAlex(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Chairman
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by leroi01(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
It's his body isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Royalfurnitures: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Ok for him ...use what you have to get what you want ...

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by equalgarden(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
It's his choice. ....
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by blackbeau1(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Oh well. It's his testicle. He can do with it as he chose

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by itsandi(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
This car is worth the whole organ sef grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by beewhy488: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Robbin7(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Good business, wise choice.
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
I go sell my full preek

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Amosjaj(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Issafreak#
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by MorningDew2017(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
na him body, na only am go suffer the pains, help me and wish him well in the journey of pains
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Uwa mmebi
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Kevosky: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Wetin person eye no go see for this life?

Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2017
CecilMJones:
I would have no problem at all selling a testicle to raise money for the purchase of a 2018
kite abi kpangolo moto�����
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
This Nissan in blue and Need for speed...
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by johnstar(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Kwekeeee shocked
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by Bombolistic: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Maybe the thing no dey work grin
Re: Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
A testicle in hand is worth a sports car on the road....

Bobo yii fe ta koropon fun motor grin grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Hilarious Sign Post Deter Drivers From Over Speeding? - OMG / Police Helping A Man Fix His Car In A Bush (Rare Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 1959 Buick Electra 225 Luxury Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.