Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car (15311 Views)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by AutoReportNG: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Honda unveils the ‘sports EV’ concept at the Tokyo Motor Show, a striking electric sports car with zero emissions. The concept is the second model to be previewed on firm’s dedicated electric car platform, after the ‘urban EV‘ city car from the Frankfurt motor show 2017. The Japanese-automaker is now aiming to create a family of electric cars from this new architecture to achieve economies of scale.

Honda has retained the ‘S2000’s’ long bonnet, with proportions of a front-engined, rear-wheel drive electric sports car. It would join the NSX and civic ‘type R’ as one of the Japanese–automaker’s performance vehicles. Honda has kept the new concept’s specific details shrouded in mystery, however, including its powertrain. The firm comments that it, ‘combines EV performance and AI inside a compact body’.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/this-hondas-sports-ev-concept-is-old.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by AutoReportNG: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just love this concept... Nurey, what about buying this for paperlace for Xmas?

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by mrbillz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
I think I give it to Honda when it's comes to aesthetic of cars. Lovely design up there!

Well, what do I know? I'm just a car fiend wobbling around cool

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by nurey(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I just love this concept... Nurey, what about buying this for paperlace for Xmas?

I have been buying all this while, I think it should be the other way round now tongue

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by AutoReportNG: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2017
nurey:

I have been buying all this while, I think it should be the other way round now tongue

Why you too dey lie? Oniro aye!

The car looks weird, it doesn't appeal to me. Can I call it a coupe? It's a two-door, I don't like them.
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Would look cool for young single guys cool

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Dayzzy(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
dope

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by kennypedia(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
she looks like mustang

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Starkid3010(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Lyk It
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Dayzzy(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2017
I would love to drive this to school and greet my lecturers... they will be like "If I had known, I would hv treated him better"

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by tollytexy(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
This Nairabet guy Posting Slip above me should go and Slip.. if truly your sh*t is real.. then play with your money so u can afford this honda car grin

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Omooba224: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
dave6522:
wrapping up the weekend, so far,
stop the doubt and take a step forward to upgrade your financial status.
see full details below...
Ode! Have you upgraded your own financial status first... Abeg swerve to hell

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by 2shure: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2017
jus like crosstour
hatchback
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by 2shure: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2017
u will sleep one day
and wont wake up
then they will disgrace u on nairaland
r.i.p
dave6522:
wrapping up the weekend, so far,
stop the doubt and take a step forward to upgrade your financial status.
see full details below...

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by SWORD419(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2017
wow!! it looks feminine, i'll get it for my wife tobe in sha Allah
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by AleAirHub(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2017
tongue
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by tosomaju(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2017
She is pretty, can't help but fall in love
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Nukilia: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Titto93:
The world is competing to produce Electric car, Nigeria is waiting for 2018 so they can start producing pencil.

Nigeria has been gifted with terrible leaders over the years and we are still planning to recruit more foolish people to come and become our president.

God is our strength!

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by lenghtinny(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Cool ride.....
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Ivegotsolutions(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Will it prevent the tyre from pulling out? grin

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by victorazyvictor(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
PaperLace:

The car looks weird, it doesn't appeal to me. Can I call it a coupe? It's a two-door, I don't like them.

I like the design, is portable, my kind of car.
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by TerrorSquad147: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2017
2shure:
u will sleep one day
and wont wake up
then they will disgrace u on nairaland
r.i.p

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by esthy86(f): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2017
SWORD419:
wow!! it looks feminine, i'll get it for my wife tobe in sha Allah
do that fast am waiting
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by esthy86(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2017
am in love with the car

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by esthy86(f): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
rozayx5:
Would look cool for young single guys cool
i hear u,funny guy
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by favourmic(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2017
PaperLace:

don't mind him the thing dey their blood
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by crisycent: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Honda can fûck up! See car wen dem go put beta v8 engine with 4wd make an look masculine....dem no go do, Na electric dem turn am to. I hope d leg no go dey pull for road like every other Honda?
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by gbzed(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2017
See ride, but I'm waiting for all this Toyota people to come and criticize. I'm getting this ride next year IJN.

#teamHonda

How To Check Odometer Fraud And How It Works In A Vechicle / FRSC Releases Guidelines For July 1st Enforcement Of Psychiatric Test / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013