Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Software Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Development (3060 Views)

Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development / Software Development Training In Abuja / What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Development by raymod170(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
wow
Re: Software Development by DrMuzungu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
It would be useful to post your references, screenshots of applications you made etc. Without that, I doubt that even unserious people will get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
you right but if you check my profile I have created alot of treads about software's, websites and other services I have developed, designed and managed overtime going forward
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2017
terms and conditions apply
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin

Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
merry Christmas to you all
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
contact me if need be
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
raymod170:
you right but if you check my profile I have created alot of treads about software's, websites and other services I have developed, designed and managed overtime going forward
Re: Software Development by raymod170(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
raymod170:
terms and conditions apply
Re: Software Development by Gigilis: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone. Thank you for the excellent post, if you are interested in improving the quality of your development, then you may need to visit salesforce consulting rates. Where you can find a lot of useful information about this.
Re: Software Development by JohnArthur: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
I really appreciate that you shared this post with us .I work for Cryptocurrency Exchanges as a c+ junior developer and have noticed that they have grown extremely and it is too bad that I just found this information. I am a software developer as well as a web full-stack developer and I am working for 5 years at a famous IT company. If I knew that crypto exchangers were so on demand I could make a lot of money when was the peak of crypto exchangers in need. However, my company helped me to ease my job by adding apm digest that now makes developers live much easier as this tool creates an extremely easy environment for everyone to use. So guys let us all share some info on tranding apps nowadays or websites that we all developers can make moeny on.
Re: Software Development by JavieCoentr: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
JohnArthur:
I really appreciate that you shared this post with us .I work for Cryptocurrency Exchanges as a c+ junior developer and have noticed that they have grown extremely and it is too bad that I just found this information. I am a software developer as well as a web full-stack developer and I am working for 5 years at a famous IT company. If I knew that crypto exchangers were so on demand I could make a lot of money when was the peak of crypto exchangers in need. However, my company helped me to ease my job by adding apm digest that now makes developers live much easier as this tool creates an extremely easy environment for everyone to use. So guys let us all share some info on tranding apps nowadays or websites that we all developers can make moeny on.
This practice is on the market for a while, if you work in this field for a long time, you should know about that. However if you discovered that just now, it means you enjoy witing code by yourself.
Re: Software Development by luminaz: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hi guys! We know that software development is the process of programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing. It is involved in creating and maintaining applications, or other software components. I can recommend this site to insurance software companies . If you are in search of a perfect insurance software solution for your company you may use this service. That would allow can dive deep into your business processes to discover the ways and potential to take your company to the next level of efficiency and profit.

(1) (Reply)

How Tizeti Is Bringing Affordable Uncapped Wifi Internet To Nigeria / I Need Focused People To Join A Whatsapp Group For Learning Java / Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.