Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development (1361 Views)

Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial / Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by WebSurfer(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Good day good people,
Can I find here a professional who can teach me intensive software development for both web and mobile from cratch.

Willing to pay for training
Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by AkinseteK(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
WebSurfer:
Good day good people,
Can I find here a professional who can teach me intensive software development for both web and mobile from cratch.

If you can come to Lagos we can give you a one on one training. you can contact us now

Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by WebSurfer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
AkinseteK:

If you can come to Lagos we can give you a one on one training. you can contact us now
Part of Lagos and what is duration ?
Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by futurism: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
WebSurfer:
Good day good people,

start with basic at some online resources like CodeAcademy, Kahn academy, w3schools
Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by WebSurfer(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2018
futurism:
start with basic at some online resources like CodeAcademy, Kahn academy, w3schools
after that ?
Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by futurism: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2018
WebSurfer:
after that ?
with that you will have basic and foundational skill to dive into more complex terrain.

I think you made the right decision. My mind is too messed up to take up programming as core course right now... I will be okay with the basics for now.
Re: Want To Learn Web And Mobile Software Development by ijecks(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
WebSurfer:
Good day good people,

(1) (Reply)

My First Project With HTML And CSS / Networking Vs Programming / Please Who Knows Laravel Mvc With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.