Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Experience In 2 Countries. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience In 2 Countries. (898 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / Where Can I Gain Experience In Electrical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In 2 Countries. by 9jvirgin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : African leaders have a special place in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In 2 Countries. by kllinxman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
The former is still loading... We be waiting for the update
Re: My Experience In 2 Countries. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
9jvirgin:
My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : African leaders have a special place in hell.
Sad reality
Re: My Experience In 2 Countries. by CodeTemplar: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
What about the car-less dude who board public transport for two hours daily. Some wake up as early as 4:30 am to prepare for work. Nigeria is indeed a harsh place.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got Flour Mills Nigeria Test Invite For Professional Assistant. / If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back / Extra Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.